Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #8

Page 46 of 95 (1418 items) « First ... < Previous 44 45 46 47 48 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,417 Replies | 33 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 256
Points 4,675
Lesley replied on Fri, Jun 14 2013 3:09 PM | Locked

Frances what a coincidence, whereabouts? You live on the south coast now don't you?

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 256
Points 4,675
Lesley replied on Fri, Jun 14 2013 3:12 PM | Locked

Sukochi you certainly are a blond bombshell no floozy in sight!! You look fabulous XXX

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,412
Points 62,115
Bonita replied on Fri, Jun 14 2013 3:14 PM | Locked

Patti, you take the most wonderful pictures. You need to put together a book.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,473
Points 47,580
Frances replied on Fri, Jun 14 2013 3:18 PM | Locked

Lesley,

Now i live in Buckinghamshire, but i moved to Leeds for a while in the Roundhay area along Roundhay road and i worked in WH Smiths in Leeds centre. I only worked there for about 6 months and then came back home, i love it here i am surrounded by countryside but in Leeds it was way too much city for me, however one of the customers who used to shop in WH smiths a lovely elderly man, still sends me Christmas cards, I was very lucky and i met some wonderful people.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,649
Points 135,942
Leslie replied on Fri, Jun 14 2013 5:32 PM | Locked

Well hey there Marilyn, oh I mean Sukochi, lol looks very pretty

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,114
Points 410,999
gini replied on Fri, Jun 14 2013 7:59 PM | Locked

Donna, B, and all of our art quiltists,  check this. Out. The artist takes you from pictures to quilt, very interesting

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sandrabruce/

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Fri, Jun 14 2013 8:35 PM | Locked

Good grief --- I looked up the last time I was on the site and it was way back in March!  Guess I have been busier than I thought I was.  I have been working 3 or 4 days a week until just recently.  They have hired some new folks plus we have a summer intern so my hours have been cut to 2 days now.  Doesn't help that business is REALLY slow right now.  Someone gets sent home early every day. 

David Jr had an accident on a March in April.  A guy tried to "fireman carry" him with full body armor and a full ruckspack.  Dropped him - dislocated his shoulder / fractured his shoulder blade / had three tears in the labrum plus destroyed his helmet.  Thank goodness he was wearing the helmet or we would probably be dealing with serious brain injury.  He had surgery on his shoulder to repair the tears.  He comes home on leave around the 4th of July. 

Had a great vacation in May.  Started with a 2 day seminar in Charlotte NC given by Anita Goodesign Embroidery.  Then spent a week at Edisto Island SC.  Will be headed to Galveston TX in Sept.

Everyone in the family (other than David Jr) is doing well.  Dave survived tax season as an AARP tax aide.  Dogs and cats are all well.  Dogs will go to the groomer next week and get a "crew cut" for summer.  Loving their kiddie pool as usual.

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,373
Points 48,745
Ginny replied on Fri, Jun 14 2013 9:09 PM | Locked

Wow Marge,  I know it has been a long time since you were heard from- wow, March?  Hope David, JR heals quickly and heals well. That was a terribly unfortunate accident for him. Does he get to come home to heal?   Take care and let's hear from you sooner rather than later.    Ginny

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,535
Nana replied on Fri, Jun 14 2013 9:26 PM | Locked

Sukochi

Love the hair.  Isn't it fun to do a total makeover sometimes.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,535
Nana replied on Fri, Jun 14 2013 9:30 PM | Locked

Marge

It sounds like you have been really busy.  Hopefully your summer will slow down some and you can catch your breathe.  Prayers for Dave,Jr.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Fri, Jun 14 2013 9:43 PM | Locked

Sukochi:

I am a BOMBSHELL!!  The young lady, who charged me a small fortune to do this to me, said so.  

Well, Sukochi, look at you!  A bombshell indeed!  From time to time I'm tempted to throw some color in my hair, but then I remember the pain of growing it out, and I come back to reality.  Have fun at the retreat!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,426
Points 72,090
Karla replied on Fri, Jun 14 2013 10:38 PM | Locked

MNnancy:
Well, Sukochi, look at you!  A bombshell indeed!  From time to time I'm tempted to throw some color in my hair, but then I remember the pain of growing it out, and I come back to reality.  Have fun at the retreat!

You and me both....I was a bottle blond for years, then for years I kept covering the gray, then one day I just decided that enough is enough.  I tell my daughters, who think I should cover the gray again, that I earned every one of these gray hairs, and most of them came from them.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,220
Points 41,005
Donna B replied on Sat, Jun 15 2013 12:33 AM | Locked

gini:

Donna, B, and all of our art quiltists,  check this. Out. The artist takes you from pictures to quilt, very interesting

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sandrabruce/

Gini, thanks for the link!  I am still in the "thinking" stage on an art quilt project (a long time now...lol) and my latest leaning has been to do a "small" patchwork background...around 1-1.5" squares.  This might be the thing that will convince me that is the way to go on this project.  Thanks again...    

Winthrop, WA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,114
Points 410,999
gini replied on Sat, Jun 15 2013 12:40 AM | Locked

Sukochi, great new do.  Love it

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,373
Points 48,745
Ginny replied on Sat, Jun 15 2013 6:52 AM | Locked

Great color and cut , Sukochi.  Have fun at your retreat.  I am planning on doing the same at mine.   Ginny

Page 46 of 95 (1418 items) « First ... < Previous 44 45 46 47 48 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use