Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 22 Replies | 13 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,800
Points 67,535
Bonita replied on Wed, May 15 2013 10:39 PM

Congratulations to the winners. Well deserved and thanks to Nana for designing it for it us.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 791
Points 20,060
Carol replied on Wed, May 15 2013 11:06 PM

Congratulations to the winners, also all those who completed the quilts, that's a winner in itself!  Mine is almost done, haven't found the right border fabric yet, but love the way it turned out -- thanks, Nana! -- for doing this.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 358
Points 6,720

Congratulations!  Wow. Four winners!!  No wait...make that five winners--the pattern is a star too!  

Pretty awesome!  Well done, all of you!

Quilting with 3 dogs in Massachusetts

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,139
Points 40,930
Marilyn B replied on Thu, May 16 2013 6:15 AM

Wow gals, Congratulations.  All are beautiful and could not have been done without our wonderful Nana.  Thank you again Nana.

Paris, Ontario

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 120
Points 2,040

A big CONGRATULATIONS!! to each of you! There were so many beauties created this time. Great job, Nana!

Mine is still waiting for it's last border. :(

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 6
Points 90
Jea replied on Thu, May 16 2013 6:57 PM

Ditto!  terrific quilts with an unusual pattern --- I'm still slowly plugging away at mine --- everyone who's seen the bits [and we all know what that means!  :) ]  -- have been very impressed with the results and with the pattern, too!  Thanks again, Nana --- I'll be watching again in the fall --- should have this one finished by then!!

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 309
Points 7,265
lcqultr46 replied on Sun, May 19 2013 1:13 PM

Judy T-Bellingham:
I'm already planning another quilt with this pattern only, like Marge P, I've enlarged the blocks.

Thanks to all of you and congratulations to all the winners, they were all beautiful. Sorry I only read this last evening, I've been trying to finish this quilt and another for grandkids' graduation, two this month, nose to the sewing machine, can't look up or at the computer!

Thanks again Nana for the pattern, right up my alley with the one inch strips. Unlike Marge and Judy T.,  I'm planning another but a miniature version. :' )

Do we have a miniature quilt forum on QCA?

JudyEE at the base of Mt. Rainier

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,131
Points 28,645
Wendy replied on Sun, May 19 2013 3:10 PM

Congratulations to everyone who won. Thank you Nana for hosting. I really like the pattern and I will now have time to get mine done that the marathon is over.

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use