Top 10 Posters

America The Beautiful quilt pattern

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 3 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
12 Posts
Points 135
Carol Peterson posted on Thu, Apr 11 2013 5:29 PM

Hi : )  Is America The Beautiful quilt pattern on QCA? I have searched and unable to find it.  Thanks so much!

All Replies

Not Ranked
Female
5 Posts
Points 160
Tina replied on Thu, Apr 11 2013 6:07 PM

Hi Carol,

My name is Tina and I am working on this quilt now.  It is in the McCall's 2011.  You can buy the whole year, for it is a six month blocks or you can buy McCall's America Quilts Together { Autumn 2012}.  The whole pattern is in that book.  I am having so much fun working on my Quilt.  I am looking for Appliqué’s  to add to my quilt when I am done.  All I have left is some houses and then I can put it together.  If you can't find the pattern, I am able to send it to you.  I hope this helps you.  Tina

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
1,598 Posts
Points 26,880
Debbie replied on Thu, Apr 18 2013 8:12 PM

Hi Carol and Tina - I love anything Americana so would love to see what this looks like. 

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
12 Posts
Points 135

After many serious health problems of my husbands, I am finally back to my quilting! If you still have the pattern, I would LOVE to have it. How can you send ? Thank you soooooo much!

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use