Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 57
Points 1,570
Donna Posted: Sun, Apr 7 2013 8:29 PM
Hi all, I'm amazed that I haven't been to QCA since Feb 7 and have little to report. My sister is finally home, although she'll be feeding through a stomach tube for the foreseeable future. I've spent several days trying to organize her room. She is a bit of a hoarder... We got shelving to put up so she would have a place for her books, stuffed animals and such. Now she has to weed out her clothes. Most of her pants don't fit anymore. She can still wear her tops. Back at home I've been spring cleaning and getting rid of kitchen stuff that I haven't used for years. I needed storage room. My kitchen isn't as roomy as I'd like. After a long, wet winter the whole house needs extra attention. Now the garden is blooming and DH is prepping the greenhouse to plant produce. We're getting lots of April showers. I'm ready for warmer, dry days later in the week. I haven't done much sewing. Not that I haven't gotten more fabric. It's past time to start dinner so I'm gone again. Not for long tho. Quilty hugs to all, Donna in Oregon.
  • | Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,402
Points 119,641
Patti replied on Sun, Apr 7 2013 9:13 PM

good to have you back.  Sounds like you have been very busy.  Pray your sister continues healing.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,648
Points 140,798

Welcome back Donna. Hope your sis continues to heal, and that things slow down for you a bit.

• | Post Points: 0
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,837
Points 381,972
Kris replied on Sat, Apr 13 2013 2:19 PM

Welcome back Donna. Thanks for the update.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use