Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni Posted: Fri, Mar 29 2013 11:19 AM

I've been watching Nancy and Shar on QNN, they used these nice heavy templates that come in sets

squares, triangles and log cabins    heavy plastic not paper or tag board

I've looked thru the catalogs...can't find.  Where can I find these templates, their names and/r who makes them.

HELP HELP HELP

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Fri, Mar 29 2013 11:43 AM

Joni

I have seen the heavy plastic templates at JoAnn's but I don't know for sure which ones they have.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,830
Points 31,860
Roxana replied on Fri, Mar 29 2013 11:53 AM

Joni:

I've been watching Nancy and Shar on QNN, they used these nice heavy templates that come in sets

squares, triangles and log cabins    heavy plastic not paper or tag board

Google for "long-arm quilting templates." I think that's what you are looking for. I'm pushed for time right now so I didn't do it but I know I have bought them before when that's the only template I could find for a particular shape I was seeking. Good luck!

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 53
Points 940

Marti Michel has Perfect Patchwork Templates for many quilt patterns, log cabin, wedding ring, just to name a couple.  These are heavy acrylic templates.  They are found in most quilt shops.  Just google her and you will find a complete catalog on her website.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Mon, Apr 8 2013 3:00 PM

Think I finally found the templates...ordered them and am waiting to see if they are truely what I want.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use