Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 329
Points 5,785
Jenia Posted: Fri, Mar 22 2013 10:35 AM

So, being new I thought I would explore this website yesterday, what a fantastic resource!  I can't believe I've been fumbling along on my own without knowing about this website.

Anyway I looked through all of the free patterns yesterday and downloaded all of them that interest me - hahaha - I now have 19 new projects swimming in my head!

I'm curious about completing a quilt from the free patterns.  I wondered why no one seems to have posted their results in the comments under the free pattern section?  It would be so cool to see other people's interpretations of the various patterns in the form of photos directly where the download can be obtained.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,535
Nana replied on Fri, Mar 22 2013 11:15 AM

Jenia

Most likely none of us every thought of it....LOL>   Have lots of fun with your patterns.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,574
Points 36,060
ls2116 replied on Fri, Mar 22 2013 11:44 AM

I wasn't kidding this site is so inspiring!  Maybe there should be a seperate show and tell just for the free pattern section.  I'm not sure even though i plan to make a couple of them they are on my to do list that keeps growing.

Quilting My Rainbow

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,384
Points 119,256
Patti replied on Fri, Mar 22 2013 9:34 PM

Another way to be inspired is to click on various members names and go to their gallery.   I haven't looked for a while, but Gini has some great quilts and so does Chocake.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Not Ranked
Posts 34
Points 930
slbayles replied on Fri, Mar 22 2013 9:50 PM

since you are a newbie...just a hint....stop making a list.....you will run out of paper before you run out of 'oh wow I really want to make this' ...the patterns are endless....lol

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use