Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 26
Points 145
Dawn H. Posted: Fri, Mar 15 2013 2:40 PM

Hi,

Whether I try to enter contests from my email or directly from your site, all I get is SurveyMonkey. :(  I would

really like to enter contests when I get notified of them.  Right now the contests I can't enter are the Northcott Stonehenge and Havel's Gift basket.

Thank you,

Dawn 

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 778,160
QCA Admin replied on Mon, Mar 18 2013 7:37 AM

Hi Dawn,

Thank you for your message. At the beginning of the year, we decided to have our members enter the sponsor spotlight contests through survey monkey. I set the pages up every month just like I do the contest information page on QCA. There are a few reasons we decided to do this. When the contest is posted on social media, the QCA site gets so bombarded with people trying to enter, that the site will often crash. Also, toward the end of the contest, there were so many entries to scroll through, that many times the comments box would not show up for members. This prevented them from entering the contest. Entering the contest through survey monkey is legitimate and safe. 

We hope you will enter the contest through the survey monkey site. Best of luck!

QCA Mandy

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,769
Points 39,135
ls2116 replied on Mon, Mar 18 2013 8:02 AM

Thanks for this information I didn't know if it was spam.

Quilting My Rainbow

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use