Top 10 Posters

MARAUDING IN MISSOURI

Page 9 of 59 (872 items) « First ... < Previous 7 8 9 10 11 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 871 Replies | 31 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 8:15 AM

Patti:
Oh, oh!  SuBuzy.  12:54 and you are in bed?  And you left the gremlins in the sewing room unattended?  You know Cinderella's coach turned into a pumpkin, what do you think happens to those night owls?

I guess she knows now!  The gremlin left her a morning greeting, and her scrap bag is missing!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 8:19 AM

And at this early stage, the messiest sewing station award goes to...

...Judy T from Bellingham!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 8:21 AM

More of the gremlin's work?

A greeting at Beth's station.   Too sweet to be the gremlin?

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 8:23 AM

Darlene made sure she would not get punked.  She picked up everything before going to bed.

I don't know if that will be enough to protect her all week.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 8:25 AM

Are these the neatest cup holder / scrap bag holder gizmos?!!  Did someone say you got these at the Ohio Amish Retreat?

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 8:28 AM

Okay, enough reporting for a bit.  I came here to sew!

Wait, where is my tool bag?

Hmmm, the gremlin must be fairly tall...

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,576
Points 36,070
ls2116 replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 8:30 AM

Gini love your bird its awesome! Was it all constructed after you got there are you adding applique? 

Bonita The colors on your quilt really pop its beautiful!  inpiring me for my mq8.  

I guess when you go to retreat theres no time for swimming.

Judy I hope your feeling better.

Has Thea arrived?  

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,384
Points 119,256
Patti replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 8:35 AM

A fairly tall gremlin?  One that writes Tee Hee in M&Ms?  I think I know who 2 of the gremlins are. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,340
Points 38,910
Mimi replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 8:44 AM

MNnancy:
Did someone say you got these at the Ohio Amish Retreat?

I don't know about the Ohio retreat but Andrea Dee from the Smokey Mt. retreat knows where to get them.  A little gremlin slipped one into my stuff as I was packing up to go home.  I absolutely love it.  Use it every day.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 8:45 AM

We've been told that there is a prize for anyone who actually finds the gremlin this time, so we're thinking it must be a physical being.  No sightings yet.  (Not that some of us competitive types haven't looked) 

More quilters are rising.  Back to sewing.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,576
Points 36,070
ls2116 replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 8:49 AM

All your quilts are beautiful.  Your inspiring me to join a local guild. 

I seen that everyone made it. That was good to hear

Happy quilting everyone.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,384
Points 119,256
Patti replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 8:54 AM

So Judy is unreformed.  She won having the messiest sewing station in Leavenworth 2011.

it was unanimous, judy won messiest space

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,372
Points 48,740
Ginny replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 9:21 AM

Great news, Marie!   You are so going to love it.  Saw my little guy yesterday for a few hours.  Took care of him while Mom did her taxes.  He is such a doll.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 9:21 AM

I thought it was strange that Leslie was untouched by Gremlin fingers, but it wasn't long before she reported a thin yellow flashlight missing from under her acrylic extension table.  We looked high and low.  We looked again, and again.  Some started looking in other people's belongings, but I assured them, things are always found out in the open.  Still, no luck this time.  My DH walked in the room and asked what we were looking for.  Leslie described the flashlight to him and he said, "Oh, like the one hanging there?"

Guess we didn't look high enough.  Just how tall is this Gremlin???

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,019
Points 12,865

MNnancy:

Now I'm a happy camper.  Leslie brought bed risers for the cutting table.  Don't worry, Gini, you can stand on a chair.

Nancy, Nana said we would get along fabulously. LOL I love the risers too!  My back always hurst from bending over to accommodate all the "shorties."  When we. Built our house (which we sold) we raised the bottom cabinets 9.5 inches so I had a countertop at the perfect height for me!  When you are 5'11 3/4" you can really tell that things are not meant to accommodate us. ;-)

aka Grandma Sunshine

Page 9 of 59 (872 items) « First ... < Previous 7 8 9 10 11 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use