Top 10 Posters

MARAUDING IN MISSOURI

Page 55 of 59 (872 items) « First ... < Previous 53 54 55 56 57 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 871 Replies | 31 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,397
Points 415,544
gini replied on Wed, Mar 20 2013 8:26 PM

Beth thanks for the update on bill.  I am looking forward to the next retreat,too.

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Wed, Mar 20 2013 9:19 PM

Beth

Great news about Bill.  I am so glad that everything is going well.   I have finished 4 scarves .. I made into an infinity ... and have started on another.   You have created a monster...LOL>   My GD sure appreciates this monster though.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, Mar 21 2013 1:35 AM

Beth ,that's great news about Bill, please let him know we missed him at retreatand hope he can come to the next one.  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 132
Points 1,755
SoBuzy replied on Thu, Mar 21 2013 2:27 AM

So good to hear Bill is doing well!  

Nana, I haven't finished my first scarf yet!!  You go girl. I am totally impressed!!!  TODAY, a friend Delivered a pattern to me that makes a shawl that I fell in love with last fall  that another friend was wearing.....unfortunately, it was not a crocheted pattern like I was told  but a knitted pattern!  Ugh!  So, lets see taxes and cutting out MQ8 has gone to the sidelines.....to the store to purchase more yarn.....and I said NO more hobbies.....back home and....... learning  to cast on....knit.....purl....something over......and purl 2 together.....I've done 3 rows 3 times and  ripped it out again......But, I am doing it......and I will start all over again .....thank you Nana and thank you Beth..I THINK!!...I will model for you if I get her done!!  Am leaving for FL with nine  High school  Seniors so will be taking scarf and shaw project with me!!  Probably won't get a chance tomorrow as I really am going to have to pack.....oh I still have Friday morning to pack!! Lol 

Carla, I looked at my white elephant book again ...can't wait to do something in it........and elephants.....Drew an elephant today made a stencil and am marking them for a border to quilt on a baby quilt.  SO, Did get a tiny bit of quilting ....I'd like to finish it  before I leave but those dad burned  taxes probably won't allow it......

Goodnight ladies... Sure do miss all of you!! 

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, Mar 21 2013 4:52 AM

Ruth Ann ,you are just to busy, I need you to send me some of your energy.LOL.. I have been in awful slump for the past week and half. I can't seem to get anything accomplished.  LOL.. So  glad you came to the retreat , You are  a breath of fresh air and so energetic.. I think it midht be Cabin Fever I have.. and we are suppose to have snow for the next 4 to 5 days. yuck.... barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,397
Points 415,544
gini replied on Thu, Mar 21 2013 10:32 AM

you could give up on sleeping, ruth ann,  that will give you more time to get er done.

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Thu, Mar 21 2013 10:36 AM

Gini

I am not sure RuthAnn ever slept.  She may have went to her room but I think she just replaced her Energizer batteries and kept bouncing like Tigger.   I have never seen such perpetual motion in one person before.   Wore me out just watching her....LOL>    Wish I had half that much energy.    Love ya RuthAnn.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,585
Points 75,810
Karla replied on Thu, Mar 21 2013 12:13 PM

I feel a need to go fabric shopping, but with 4 projects currently in the works and the MQ8 still to cut out, I keep trying to talk myself out of it.  I managed to add one more row to the embroidered flower quilt, but that is all I have accomplished since I have been home.  

Gini, I really want to applique some flowers for the border on my Birthday Block Quilt but haven't really come up with any good ideas yet...I;ve started one flower but my hands are hurting so bad (well really my wrist from my tree trimming yesterday) that I don't think that today will be the day to work on it.

I think maybe a trip to the fabric store will lift my spirits.  I've been feeling kind of sluggish since the trip, must be a let down after all of the travel and good companionship.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Thu, Mar 21 2013 1:04 PM

SoBuzy:
back home and....... learning  to cast on....knit.....purl....something over......and purl 2 together.....I've done 3 rows 3 times and  ripped it out again....

I always say it's so fun to get to know people at retreats because then as we post online, I can "hear" the individual voices.  Boy, can I hear yours, Ruth Ann!  And see you!  What a ball of fire you are!  Have fun!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Thu, Mar 21 2013 1:07 PM

Karla:
I feel a need to go fabric shopping

Someone who cranks out projects at the rate you do should probably go fabric shopping at least once a week!  Go for it!  And don't forget to post pictures!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Thu, Mar 21 2013 1:09 PM

Beth Weigt:

Bill is doing great.  Although in pain, he went downstairs today to putter on his train layout.  I have been sewing bindings on things I had in a pile to do and I have been in my sewing room:)

Glad life is returning to normal for you!  After this week of sheltering the homeless at our church, I hope to get back into the sewing room, too.

Looking forward to meeting Bill someday!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,012
Points 19,485

Nana - Check PM I sent a request

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Thu, Mar 21 2013 2:41 PM

Beth

Done.   I could have sworn you were already in my friends list.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,473
Points 24,140

Just reading all the posts from everyone makes me long to see all your lovely faces. I have been in the same slump as Barbara. I think it is our gloomy weather. Ruth Ann puts me to shame with all her energy. I need some of that. But Nancy comes in at a close second! And Gini is another one that never sleeps! Isn't,t she the one that said you can sleep when you're dead? I love you all.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,397
Points 415,544
gini replied on Thu, Mar 21 2013 6:15 PM

i haven't had time to slump, it would be nice to have a few naps in the afternoons.    miss you too elaine. 

gini in north idaho

Page 55 of 59 (872 items) « First ... < Previous 53 54 55 56 57 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use