MARAUDING IN MISSOURI

Page 51 of 59 (872 items) « First ... < Previous 49 50 51 52 53 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 871 Replies | 31 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 20,277
Points 254,474
Barbara replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 10:50 AM

HI all , I'm still here ,LOL I have been very very lazy the past couple of days , very lazy,LOl   I finally got my car unloaded but still need to put stuff away.  I'm gald to hear Nana made it home , and Beth ,very happy to hear Bill's surgery went well . I'm still having quite alot of knee pain ,but at least the swellling is gone, Today I'm going to work on getting thngs organized and put away ,, Wish  me luck .. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,757
Points 420,164
gini replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 11:10 AM

gretchen,  i very much enjoyed meeting you and liz, hopefully we can play at another retreat

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 4
Points 95

Yes ma'am Thank u for the advice u gave me U guys made me laugh and I needed that can't wait to c u again:)

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 4
Points 95

Hey Miss Barbara I have your swimsuit do u want me to mail it or give it to Thea also talked to Isabella and her father is very sick and shes in Italy with him might send a prayer chain for her and thanks for putting this retreat together I love seeing u and I met some really cool ladies:)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,658
Points 136,092
Leslie replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 4:51 PM

Gretchen,  happy to see you on site,  it was alot of fun meeting you and Liz, your both just wonderful

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,658
Points 136,092
Leslie replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 4:53 PM

Barbara, hope your knee, starts feeling better  soon, take it easy,  all that other stuff will still be there  when your ready to deal with it

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,757
Points 420,164
gini replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 6:46 PM

Rooster Sam here,

I just wanted to thank all of you for having a QCA retreat at The Stonecastle Inn.  We (the  Staff and I) enjoyed hosting our first but not last quilters retreat.  We all learn as we go  and boy did we ever learn from you gals.

Glad to hear all of you somehow made it home, Planes trains, and automobiles has nothing  on all of you.

If any of you or your fellow quilters decide to have another quilters retreat that we can host just let me know through Gini.

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 80
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,658
Points 136,092
Leslie replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 7:17 PM

Will do rooster Sam,  it was alot of fun meeting you

[Ava, Missouri

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 8:41 PM

Sam, it was so fun to see your staff bringing in friends from the community to see/talk with the quilters.  It made us feel special!  Thanks for the time you put into managing the logistics of our visit, for showing the guys around town, and for the meatballs!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,054
Points 71,585
Bonita replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 8:48 PM

Gretchen, it was great fun meeting you and your Mom. Maybe we'll meet again sometime.

Beth, good news about Bill. I hope he's doing well.

Deb, 4 hundred doesn't seem like enough for what you went thru. Enjoy your next retreat on them. :}

Sounds like everyone is accounted for except Karla and Sonny.

Now to get to work on that RR. Thanks for your help on that Gini.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,790
Nana replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 10:51 PM

Rooster Sam

I know that I had a great time.  Your hotel is wonderful and I expect to hear only good things with all your updates.  It was a perfect place for a retreat and hope to return someday.  Thanks for making the tea fo us. I know I really appreciated it.   I am really addicted to my sweet tea.  You and Gini make great host and hostess.  I feel sure that the parties at your home are fantastic.   Someday I hope to see Idaho.  Haven't been there yet.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,798
Points 140,720

Sam and Gini

Thanks so much for a wonderful place for our retreat. Lovely service and your staff is the best.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,476
Points 24,140

Nana, Glad you finally made it home safe and sound.

Karla and Sonny, Have a safe and fun trip home.

Beth, so glad to hear that Bill's surgery went well. I hope the pain is not unbearable. Tell him not to let the pain get on top of him. Take the pain meds when he needs them.

Thanks again to Sam, Gini, and Barbara for a great retreat.

Barbara, I have been lazy since I got home, too. Most of my stuff is still sitting in the entryway waiting for me to get energy to put it away. I hope your knee pain goes away soon. Just take care of yourself.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,476
Points 24,140

Judy, how is George doing? I hope you will keep us informed about his status. He's still in my prayers.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,476
Points 24,140

Gretchen, I will keep Isabella's dad in my prayers. I hope it is not terribly serious. Did she say what is the problem with him?

Page 51 of 59 (872 items) « First ... < Previous 49 50 51 52 53 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.