Top 10 Posters

MARAUDING IN MISSOURI

Page 10 of 59 (872 items) « First ... < Previous 8 9 10 11 12 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 871 Replies | 31 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,019
Points 12,865

Angele:

Oh my Lordy! How long is Nana planning to stay? A month??  The gremlins are going to have fun in all that stuff!  ;-)

No wonder we had to take two vehicles to dinner (for three of us) when we met up in Paducah. I bet she still had stuff in the car!!!

aka Grandma Sunshine

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 9:33 AM

All the quilts and embriodery are just stunning. I am so envious of you all.

Thea, did you see how everyone was so worried about your trip and anxiously awaiting your arrival. You look SO good, Thea.

Josh, I wish I wass there. So much fun going on.

Have you thought of taking a count of which non-quilters were at every retreat?  Could it be that the gremlin is of that description? After, all that gremlin is really tall. 

Have the funnist day EVER!!

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 9:39 AM

Maggie aka Grandma Sunshine:
When you are 5'11 3/4" you can really tell that things are not meant to accommodate us. ;-)

Oh, my - you are taller than I.  That's rare for me to meet another so tall.  Did you first learn to sew in order to clothe yourself?  Tall clothes were impossible to find when I was a teen.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 50
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,486
Points 30,250
Diana replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 9:45 AM

Angele,    I don't know long she's planning on staying at my house when we get back. hehehe  We can always have a marathon sewing session at my house....lol  Don't know exactly how much sewing we're actually going to get done. 

Diana (Bink) in East Tn. 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 10:01 AM

Oooo, what's that creepy little critter spying down on us??? 

Is it, is it.....

the GREMLIN!

Phew, he's captured!

.... at least for a while....

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 786
Points 20,015
Carol replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 10:07 AM

Nancy and all -- it's too tempting, I can't wait until later in the week to come visit!  Just read all the new pages since last night, and I am getting ready to leave for Branson - can't wait to meet you all!  Did Leslie decide to stay after all?  She had said she was going to just visit, and that's why I decided to do that too - no need to stay when we live so close.  See you about noon - I'm 65 miles away! 

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,019
Points 12,865

Nancy, I was this height by the end of my 8th grade year.  I did sew some special occasion clothes but mostly I wore mini skirts and dresses that really put a new meaning to "mini."  I had to squat at the drinking fountains!!!!!  ROTFL  At 6' and 130 lbs. I was almost all legs. Hahaha!

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,299
Points 45,925
Angele replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 10:13 AM

Yeah! Gremlin safely captured.  You are all having so much fun.  I started sewing this am, as no one was up yet... Now I just found out we're having company this afternoon, so I have to get out of my pjs and finish cleaning, and bake a pie to make DH happy!   My skin is turning greener with envy.  Have lots of laughs and tons of fun.  When is the first quilt shop outing? I always love to see what you get.  But most of all I love to see how creative you are, the colors, the pattern...oh my!

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 10:14 AM

Where's Deb, Judy's sewing partner?

I like her ploy of having two chained pieces hanging from her machine as if she's been sewing!  We're not fooled, Deb!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,019
Points 12,865

I went shopping in St. Louis yesterday with DH so had some catching up to do this morning. Boy, I wish I'd been able to come. You all are having such a wonderful time!  

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,056
Points 170,028
Marie replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 10:31 AM

Judy, don't they know that tidy doesn't get quilts done?

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,056
Points 170,028
Marie replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 10:34 AM

Looks like the Gremlins did a good job the first night there and who says it has to be a tall Gremlin, short ones have chairs and step stools to reach where they want to.

Millbury, MA

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,396
Points 19,400

I'm so happy you all are having so much fun. What a therapy session. Someday I am going to be able to attend one of these retreats. I can't imagine how much fun this would be.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,056
Points 170,028
Marie replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 10:37 AM

Judy T. congrats on your win!  :  )

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,056
Points 170,028
Marie replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 10:40 AM

Looks like Darlyne is going to win the prize for smart!  But then again the Gremlins have a whole week to go yet.

Millbury, MA

Page 10 of 59 (872 items) « First ... < Previous 8 9 10 11 12 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use