Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #7

Page 97 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 95 96 97 98 99 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,472 Replies | 40 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,482
Points 417,109
gini replied on Fri, Apr 5 2013 9:55 PM | Locked

CC,  i'll pm you. 

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 0
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Fri, Apr 5 2013 9:57 PM | Locked

We all want a picture of Gini and CC!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,482
Points 417,109
gini replied on Fri, Apr 5 2013 10:06 PM | Locked

now, nancy, you know, neither CC nor her husband want pictures taken.   but i'll be sure to have her take a picture of sam and i for you.  :  )    do you remember what we look like?  

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,482
Points 417,109
gini replied on Fri, Apr 5 2013 10:07 PM | Locked

grrr, i'm getting an error message every post. 

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,482
Points 417,109
gini replied on Fri, Apr 5 2013 10:14 PM | Locked

to everyone worrying about nana,   she went on a quick trip with her daughter and grandkids to the beach.  when she got home, lewis was remodeling the family room, and  her modem and router have now gone missing.   until she finds them she is without a computer.  

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,219
Points 16,415
Susan replied on Fri, Apr 5 2013 11:35 PM | Locked

chocake2:
]I'lll be better, Gini!!!!!!!  Stop and have a piece of cake with us!!
      CC,     Do I hear a MOM thats in need of some adult company. You sure jumped at the chance of a visit from Gini.              LOL Susan

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,219
Points 16,415
Susan replied on Fri, Apr 5 2013 11:36 PM | Locked

chocake2:
]I'lll be better, Gini!!!!!!!  Stop and have a piece of cake with us!!
      CC,     Do I hear a MOM thats in need of some adult company. You sure jumped at the chance of a visit from Gini.              LOL Susan

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,482
Points 417,109
gini replied on Sat, Apr 6 2013 1:34 AM | Locked

hey kris, i got your package today, thank you so much. 

gini in north idaho

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,395
Points 37,770
Linda replied on Sat, Apr 6 2013 6:41 AM | Locked

My best friend Jan is coming for the weekend. I love when she comes. She called last night and said we are going to Verizon. I've had problems with my phone since I got it. The letters/numbers are way to small for me to read or dial numbers especially when I'm having tremors. The phone is too big for me to hold and I'm constantly dropping it. I keep wishing the darn thing would shatter and then maybe they'd give me a different phone. That trip should be a lot of fun....NOT.

Then we're are coming back home to chill for the whole weekend. I'll sew and she will watch tv in the sewing room and we'll talk all weekend long. Got to get going...she'll be here in 2 hours and I've done nothing since I got. up.

Have a great weekend.

• | Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,846
Points 40,250
ls2116 replied on Sat, Apr 6 2013 6:55 AM | Locked

I didn't get back from hospital til 11:30pm last night .  FIL has taken another turn,  I don't know if he's had another stroke or if he's comatose.  He is definitely unresponsive, and nurses say his co2 level is rising.  Today he is suppose to be moved to hospice floor in hospital which I didn't even know they had one.  I'll be heading back there today for good part of the day with DH.

Yesterday before I got news I was able to work alittle on my mq8 part 2, any sewing time is better than no sewing time.  

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,586
Points 51,800
Ginny replied on Sat, Apr 6 2013 7:45 AM | Locked

Good Morning IS, It certainly sounds like you FIL is not doing well.  Sounds more like comatose than stroke.  I think it is good to move him to hospice floor where he can just be kept relatively comfortable.    My prayers are with him and all of the  family.    Ginny 

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,586
Points 51,800
Ginny replied on Sat, Apr 6 2013 7:48 AM | Locked

Have a great day with your best friend, Jan.  Just don't talk so much that you lose your voice.    Ginny

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,359
Points 28,610
Marsha-SM replied on Sat, Apr 6 2013 8:27 AM | Locked

gini:

grrr, i'm getting an error message every post. 

Gini, at least you have been able to get on to try to post!!  I can't believe I actually got on fairly quickly this morning and also yesterday.  I was unsuccessful for about a week - - - had to read post in email form - not fun.  At least there haven't been many emails because EVERYONE has been having the same problems.  There must be a solution out there somewhere - - - maybe one of the teenage hackers needs to be put to work to solve the problem.  They seem to be able to get anywhere they want. 

Hope I can get back to sewing today - - - MQ 8 (and the endless wheelchair quilts) are calling, but life has gotten in the way the last few days.  At least Rich is now happy with his new "toy" - - - a new higher-power gas powered pressure washer.  He spent 3 hours yesterday blasting off layers of "animal deposit" from the cattle trailer.  Grandsons borrowed our electric power washer and left it outside to freeze!  Now it leaks and has little power, so we had to go shopping yesterday for a new one.  He decided to go for more power, so went to the gas model - - - Guess who assembled it and taught him how to use it!!  MEN - why don't they like to assemble things and READ DIRECTIONS - - - he CAN read, and finally read the manuel when he needed to rest because he was tired from watching ME put the monster together!!!  At least the trailer is now clean and ready for more welding.  The beams under the floor are wearing out and breaking loose - - - have had half of them replaced and the rest are desperately in need of attention.  Our welder hopefully now has beam material on hand now to replace the rest. 

Hope everyone has the beautiful day we have here.  The sky is the most beautiful, clear blue - not a cloud in sight.  Tomorrow is supposed to start several days of rain - at least it will be in the 50s instead of the low 30s in the daytime.  Our lawn is finally showing.  Hopefully after the rain days are over, I will have a large pile of quilts bound, washed, and ready for pictures.  Then the last few weeks of progress will be ready for revealing!

Need to catch up on other discussions here before I am shut out again.  Hope this posts and doesn't gum up the works, as I am so long-winded today (quiet house - clear mind!)

Enjoy your day!

Marsha - Western New York

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,359
Points 28,610
Marsha-SM replied on Sat, Apr 6 2013 8:31 AM | Locked

Marsha-SM:

Need to catch up on other discussions here before I am shut out again.  Hope this posts and doesn't gum up the works, as I am so long-winded today (quiet house - clear mind!)

I got that MESSAGE when I posted, but message posted anyway!  The works are still gummed up, but sort-of work when you can get on!

Marsha - Western New York

• | Post Points: 50
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,585
Points 26,580
Debbie replied on Sat, Apr 6 2013 9:09 AM | Locked

Have to tell you you girls about this - we just had Home Fusion installed, from Verizon.  It is internet for home and talk about fast!... WOW WOW WOW!!! it's faster than I have at the library, which is usually pretty fast.  It's a huge cell phone mounted on your roof like the dish for TV, just can't place calls.  4G.  The installer was telling us normally he installs these in the country, where they can't get typical internet service.  First time he installed one in town. It works with our data service on Verizon which we have our phone thru. 

If you're thinking about new internet service cause you are not happy with yours, try it!!  We had AT&T and had problems.  I have to go cancel them now. 

Later!  

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Page 97 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 95 96 97 98 99 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use