Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #7

Page 52 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 50 51 52 53 54 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,472 Replies | 40 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,841
Points 40,180
ls2116 replied on Mon, Mar 11 2013 1:52 PM | Locked

Appt in hour can't wait I'm anxouse to find out what it is she is 9 years old Please say a prayer.  Yes MN Nancy she is my avitar.  

The people Christine that abuse any animal should all be caught prosecuted and no slap on hand you can't own another animal they should do very hard time to the extreme fullest degree possible!

Quilting My Rainbow

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 240
Points 4,335
Christine replied on Mon, Mar 11 2013 2:07 PM | Locked

MNnancy:

Christine:
Poor little things, we kept our dog and she's the happiest little girl, so sweet.

Is it the cute little dog in your profile picture?

Yes, that's her, we named her Macy.   I could just about cry after talking to my husband.  My daughter was working Saturday night and my husband saw the pit bull!  He was on his way home with our daughter when they passed her, she was lying in the road and he went around her to keep from hitting her.  My neighbor found her shortly after this, thank god.  My neighbor spent $350 on the dog Saturday night at the vet.  

I'll keep you posted if we find out anything.  We have 1200 people in our subdivision so I sent the word out to the neighborhood as well.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,508
Points 48,175
Frances replied on Mon, Mar 11 2013 2:33 PM | Locked

chocake2:

Haven't had much time to sew since hubby got back, but I have snatched a few minutes here and there to put some beads to use. I now have a glitzy winter charm braclet with snow flakes and penguins, and another one with Cheese and Quackers.

CC hope you all feel better soon.

Please please please do we get to see pretty bracelets pretty please.

lots  of love

Francesxx

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,963
Points 368,547
Kris replied on Mon, Mar 11 2013 2:52 PM | Locked

ls2116:
My pup is having problems second day not eating acting lethargic might have temp.  Going to vet today.

Is I hope your puppy is OK. You've had a rough go of it lately. Praying for you.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,963
Points 368,547
Kris replied on Mon, Mar 11 2013 2:53 PM | Locked

Christine:
I know some of you have dogs, isn't this just awful?  People can be so cruel sometimes.

I don't have dogs but I agree this is awful. I hope they can find the culprits.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,963
Points 368,547
Kris replied on Mon, Mar 11 2013 2:54 PM | Locked

chocake2:
Dh brought home a fresh virus so he's been in bed pretty much since he got home. Sprout's nose is running off without him and I suspect I am getting it, too. I just made us a bowl of Tator/Leek soup and tossed in some garlic for good measure. Hopefully that will help boost the ol' immune systems and put that retched germ on the run!

I hope you get off easy and don't get the crud again. 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,470
Points 48,020
Angele replied on Mon, Mar 11 2013 4:08 PM | Locked

Frances:

chocake2:

Haven't had much time to sew since hubby got back, but I have snatched a few minutes here and there to put some beads to use. I now have a glitzy winter charm braclet with snow flakes and penguins, and another one with Cheese and Quackers.

CC hope you all feel better soon.

Please please please do we get to see pretty bracelets pretty please.

lots  of love

Francesxx

I add my voice to Frances....pleeeeease.. Can we see the bracelets?

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Mon, Mar 11 2013 4:48 PM | Locked

Bad Pics. Sorry.

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• | Post Points: 80
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,479
Points 417,064
gini replied on Mon, Mar 11 2013 5:03 PM | Locked

your critters are so cute CC.   nice job

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,585
Points 51,795
Ginny replied on Mon, Mar 11 2013 5:07 PM | Locked

CC, I think I need both of those bracelets,  I just came up from my basement where I have been sucking up water with the shop vac.  It's coming in faster than I can keep up with so I need the ducky one today and then in a day or 2 I will need the snowflake one, as we are supposed to get more of that lovely stuff.   When I came in the house today, I saw a daffodil poking its head up about 5 inches.    Ginny

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,571
Points 177,963
Marie replied on Mon, Mar 11 2013 5:29 PM | Locked

CC, your bracelets are adorable, glad you've had time to play a bit.  Helps keep the sanity!

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,656
Points 136,082
Leslie replied on Mon, Mar 11 2013 5:58 PM | Locked

CC, great bracelet

[Ava, Missouri

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 607
Points 9,675
Joyce replied on Mon, Mar 11 2013 6:21 PM | Locked

Linda I hope you find out what is causing the problems you are having.  Sounds like you are really busy quilting all those quilts.  Hope you are feeling better.

Joyce

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 607
Points 9,675
Joyce replied on Mon, Mar 11 2013 6:25 PM | Locked

Frances I just made yorkshire puddings last week with a roast and the fixings.  Friends were over the pond here a couple of summers ago and he retaught me how to make them.  Mine were not turning out like his were.  Now I'm doing better.  My family loves them with a roast.  

Joyce

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,841
Points 40,180
ls2116 replied on Mon, Mar 11 2013 6:37 PM | Locked

Cute critter bracelet Chocake i don't know which i like better!  

Finally got back with my baby.  She had temp. , x-ray , bloodwork, iv 20 min. to try to rehydrate.  What the vet determined from x-ray no fractures from jumping off my higher furniture, no constipation , she was full of air, white blood cell count vet said normally raises with infection present then plummets below normal vet said either infection or C A N C E R. I have meds for her steroid and antibiotic vet is also having me cook her hamburger rice or chicken rice  then ireturn when meds finished  to do another bloodwork.  If its cancer I think she'll be on doggie hospice.  almost in tears again everyone always told me the smaller dogs can live 15 years.  I think i'm beggining to lose it.  Does anyone say I don't love my dog.  I think its clear.  Thanks for your prayers for both of us.

Quilting My Rainbow

• | Post Points: 50
Page 52 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 50 51 52 53 54 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use