Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #7

Page 103 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 101 102 103 104 105 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,472 Replies | 40 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Wed, Apr 10 2013 8:27 AM | Locked

Debbie-do:
Michelle, Beve99 and I are shop hopping in and around Austin on Saturday!!  Whooop Whooop!

Oh, I know we'll get some fun pictures from this trip!  Have a blast!  Debbie, have the other two been to Creations?  Probably too far to drive from Austin on Saturday with your other stops, but certainly worth discussing for a future trip.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Wed, Apr 10 2013 8:41 AM | Locked

Very soon I have to pack up the garbage into the pickup, leaving room in the cab for my sewing machine.  Drop off the garbage at the dump and drive on into town to the LQS for the next block of the month and demonstration on using the gathering foot. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,344
Points 414,814
gini replied on Wed, Apr 10 2013 9:33 AM | Locked

chocake2:

Jacy:
What do you think CC, your kids and mine, it could be quite the circus!

Circus' are fun.

Nancy and I want ring side seats.

gini in north idaho

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 449
Points 8,560
Jan replied on Wed, Apr 10 2013 9:51 AM | Locked

CC

Does the dress need to be cleaned or just need a good airing. There are 2 things we do here.  If it needs to be cleaned there is a dryer dry cleaning kit you can get right at the local drug store or supermarket.  Walmart for instance carries them.  Follow the directions, but basically you put a special solvent in the bag with the item to be cleaned and put it in your dryer on low or cold.  If it just needs a good airing we put 2 dryer sheets in the dryer, again on low or air or cold and dry for about 15 min. If still not happy do it at 15 min intervals until you are happy.

Jan in Rochester NY

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,106
Points 109,560
chocake2 replied on Wed, Apr 10 2013 2:42 PM | Locked

Jan:
there is a dryer dry cleaning kit

I hadn't thought of that. Thank you!

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,342
Points 46,405
Angele replied on Wed, Apr 10 2013 9:34 PM | Locked

ls2116:

Thanks everyone for thoughts and prayers.  I guess I'll be going back to being someone that doesn't have much to tell ya.  My FIL passed today not even 5 minutes after family members signed hospice papers.  I'm just too choked up right now.  I don't know if i'll be going with family around to funeral homes.

Is I just read about your FIL tonight. I'm so sorry for your loss. This has been a tough road you've been on for quite a while. I want you to know that my thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.  Big (((Hugs)))).

Angèle  from NWO

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,664
Points 37,515
ls2116 replied on Thu, Apr 11 2013 12:13 AM | Locked

Started workiing 9 patch for mq8 boy are those tiny.

Still working on personalized thank you for FIL service heck I don't even know how to replace ink in my printer but it defininitely looks like they want me to make it so while others were at my house today I told them I need specifics what they want pics and verbage so BIL said he'd wait til after service this sat. to find out how many we need.

On top of everything else the other day a neighbor came to my door and wanted to know if I seen anything his son was hit while on motorcycle right on my street a couple houses away I was busy on computer at time but the person that hit the boy kept going didn't even stop!  I wish i would've seen something.  His son went to hospital had a mri don't know results on that yet.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,344
Points 414,814
gini replied on Thu, Apr 11 2013 4:08 PM | Locked

here are the pictures from montana, it is a beautiful state.

some wildlife

some scenery

isn't that a beautiful waterfall

and some more wildlife, thank you CC.

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 65
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Thu, Apr 11 2013 4:20 PM | Locked

Is that an eagle in the third picture?  or did you just take a picture of the dirty snow by the road as you were driving by?

Love the bracelet from CC.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Thu, Apr 11 2013 4:40 PM | Locked

Nice job snapping those wildlife pictures, Gini!  The benefits of not traveling on the interstate!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,583
Points 75,695
Karla replied on Thu, Apr 11 2013 6:40 PM | Locked

Babysat my 8-month old grandson, Logan, today.  This old grandma feels like she's getting a little old to be chasing after a crawling baby who wants everything and who is teething and chews on everything.  Our home is no longer baby proof, I guess.

After DD2 picked him up, I managed to stitch 2 log cabin blocks, even if they didn't quite turn out the same size.  I think I'll be able to stretch them into place.  I discovered my foot was loose allowing the 1/4 inch foot to wobble so some of the seems weren't quite a 1/4 inch, some just a might bigger and others a might smaller.  Took care of that problem, so hopefully that problem will not persist and will see if I can stretch some of them just a might so I don't have to frog them all.

Also, completed 3 more flower blocks for the embroidered flower quilt, but now  I think I need a short nap.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,273
Points 173,278
Marie replied on Thu, Apr 11 2013 6:47 PM | Locked

Gini, I am sooo green with envy you got to meet CC and her family and got to spend time with them.  Will you take me with you next time, pweeze!  The pics are wonderful, beautiful country!  Love the bracelet CC made you.  I'm fortunate to have some she's made for me.  Did you get to hold Sprout?  Maybe he's too old to be held but I'd've scooped him right up without him even realizing it.  

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,344
Points 414,814
gini replied on Thu, Apr 11 2013 7:26 PM | Locked

Patti:
Is that an eagle in the third picture? 

patti, it is a golden eagle, the first one i've seen so close. 

marie, yes i got to hold sprout, he's a real charmer.   you get yourself to idaho and i will take you to meet CC and her family. 

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,664
Points 37,515
ls2116 replied on Thu, Apr 11 2013 7:59 PM | Locked

Awesome photos of wildlife!

I finally replaced ink in printer and thanks to my printer program I was able to design a personal thank you, Don't know if BIL will like it but I am proud that I did it.  I even learned how to crop a picture!  Now i'm gonna catch up on cleaning and then get back to my 9 patch for mq8.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,342
Points 46,405
Angele replied on Thu, Apr 11 2013 8:20 PM | Locked

Gini, all your pictures of wildlife are so beautiful, especially the one you got from CC! I am envious!  I hope to see it on your wrist soon.  The scenery and the wildlife are great. Glad you all had a great time.

Angèle  from NWO

Page 103 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 101 102 103 104 105 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use