Top 10 Posters

Did You Work on a Quilt Today? #7

Page 72 of 114 (1700 items) « First ... < Previous 70 71 72 73 74 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,699 Replies | 49 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,373
Points 175,023
Marie replied on Thu, Apr 11 2013 10:02 AM | Locked

Great projects ya'll made, beautiful work is being done!

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Thu, Apr 11 2013 11:04 AM | Locked

Well look at the timing on this!  Posted today on Facebook.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,195
Points 24,070
Elizabeth replied on Thu, Apr 11 2013 11:59 AM | Locked

I have not been able to get on the site on my computer for two weeks.  Someone posted in longarms share that QCA no longer supports IE.  I updated to Google Crome and all is working now.  Sure wish QCA had let us know this.

Everyone is doing such beautiful work!!!!

Elizabeth

From Sunny Southern CA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,600
Points 119,085
Judy Taylor-Bellingham replied on Thu, Apr 11 2013 12:40 PM | Locked

Elizabeth:
Someone posted in longarms share that QCA no longer supports IE.  I updated to Google Crome and all is working now.  Sure wish QCA had let us know this.

Elizabeth. I use IE 10 to access QCA without problems. At least, no more than Chrome or Firefox. QCA is often down and then none of my browsers work anyway.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,195
Points 24,070
Elizabeth replied on Thu, Apr 11 2013 1:18 PM | Locked

weird Judy, I have IE 10 and could not log on today, changed to google crome and could??????  anyway just glad I can get back on.

Elizabeth

From Sunny Southern CA

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,082
Points 16,580
weezee56 replied on Thu, Apr 11 2013 1:47 PM | Locked

Christine

Thank you of the info on the 505 spray, I like your blog. Your table topper is very nice.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,345
Points 28,435
Marsha-SM replied on Thu, Apr 11 2013 2:15 PM | Locked

Elizabeth:

weird Judy, I have IE 10 and could not log on today, changed to google crome and could??????  anyway just glad I can get back on.

Elizabeth and Judy, I also have IE 10 and it usually doesn't have too many problems, but today I responded to a PM and Explorer told me it couldn't complete the task for me - - - - - when I checked this site, the PM had gone through with out problems.  This time Explorer, not QCA was the problem.  It is no fun when both are causing problems.  I believe hackers out there are causing all the problems.  They can do whatever they want and foul things up for the rest of us!  Explorer has been failing constantly for me lately, but recovers itself, where QCA doesn't have that capability.  I don't know how many times this week I have had the message that Explorer has stopped working and will restart. 

Marsha - Western New York

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,600
Points 119,085
Judy Taylor-Bellingham replied on Thu, Apr 11 2013 2:25 PM | Locked

Marsha-SM:
xplorer has been failing constantly for me lately, but recovers itself, where QCA doesn't have that capability.  I don't know how many times this week I have had the message that Explorer has stopped working and will restart.

Doesn't that just drive you up the wall?  I have IE, Chrome and Firefox. There are things about each that I like or don't like. Firefox doesn't work with some things so I rarely use it and like you said, IE often stops working. Chrome is OK but I'm not crazy about accessibility to options/ printing etc which I find easier in IE. So, I switch back and forth depending on what I'm trying to access.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,345
Points 28,435
Marsha-SM replied on Thu, Apr 11 2013 2:53 PM | Locked

Judy T-Bellingham:

Doesn't that just drive you up the wall?  I have IE, Chrome and Firefox. There are things about each that I like or don't like. Firefox doesn't work with some things so I rarely use it and like you said, IE often stops working. Chrome is OK but I'm not crazy about accessibility to options/ printing etc which I find easier in IE. So, I switch back and forth depending on what I'm trying to access.

I have also had all three until this week.  I got Firefox first when Explorer was having problems a few years ago.  I just deleted it this week because I no longer use it.  I got Chrome because Craftsy said their videos would work better on that browser.  The do download faster and I can watch at least a sentence or more per download instead of half a word!!!  I get tired of watching videos when they stop and download with everyone's mouth open mid-word!  They still are difficult to watch, but I can at least get a idea of what they are trying to teach!  I don't like how Chrome decided how I would like to access everything instead of letting me decide.  I prefer Explorer most of the time, probably because I am used to using it.

Now it is time to Quilt! - - - MQ 8 is waiting for me to finish the second batch of 9-patches.  Hope I have enough for a dorm-sized quilt for one of the grand-daughters.  Then I need to cut more squares for the second batch of HSTs and mark all 216 of them!  I thought 108 was a lot, now I am making twice as many!

Marsha - Western New York

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,405
Points 415,659
gini replied on Thu, Apr 11 2013 3:59 PM | Locked

i finished a quilt on the trip to montana

and this is what i've been up to the last two nights.   the binding needs to be sewn down tonight, i am folding over the back  to use as binding.  i found these sweet blocks in a thrift store for $1.50,    they made a cute quilt

and the first block from fantasy flowers.   this is one of the quilts we are making in the applique group

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,398
Points 119,581
Patti replied on Thu, Apr 11 2013 4:14 PM | Locked

I did it. I finally made a hat I am satisfied with.  Haha, but I had to use somebody else's 1984 pattern, with a minor adjustment to make it reversible.  Heck, if I am going to do a complete lining it's going to be reversible.  I also learned that I really need to use interfacing on all parts of the hat.  I also have learned exactly which part of my own pattern I need to tweak a bit to make it better and easier.  Now if I can just figure out a more rounded top. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,398
Points 119,581
Patti replied on Thu, Apr 11 2013 4:16 PM | Locked

Like the Montana trip quilt, the quilt with the embroidered blocks and the block.  You always do such nice work Gini.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Thu, Apr 11 2013 4:44 PM | Locked

gini:

i finished a quilt on the trip to montana

So are you saying you hand-quilted this?  Very nice!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Thu, Apr 11 2013 4:44 PM | Locked

Patti:
I finally made a hat I am satisfied with.

Patti, do we get to see it?

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 433
Points 11,120
Donna replied on Thu, Apr 11 2013 6:33 PM | Locked

Shipping is 10 bucks.  way too much

Page 72 of 114 (1700 items) « First ... < Previous 70 71 72 73 74 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use