Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 13 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 398
Points 4,920
Jean Posted: Sat, Jan 12 2013 8:26 AM

Wasn't there a group started that was going to be making small items all year?  I can't seem to find it.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, Jan 12 2013 9:00 AM

Jean, yes ,Thea is working on it now ,she should have it up and running here soon. It will be in the groups area when she get it going .  barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 398
Points 4,920
Jean replied on Sat, Jan 12 2013 9:08 AM

Okay, thanks.  Wanted to get started on some things.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,465
Points 41,130
Mimi replied on Sat, Jan 12 2013 9:18 AM

Jean:
Wanted to get started on some things.

Me too Jean.  I've just about finished my first little thing and it's a beauty.  Want to keep it myself.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sat, Jan 12 2013 11:10 AM

Jean, I started, right after the first of the year, to make what I call Christmas "whatever" kits. I gather up patters, supplies, do whatever necessary to get thee item to the almost finished stage, then put it all in a plastic shoe box, and label it. then in  the evening, I can go pull out a kit and work on it while watching TV. By the end of the year, I will have lost of gifts. Easy peasy! 

Can't wait to see what Thea comes up with, but knowing her, they will be great projects.

Sukochi

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,508
Points 48,175
Frances replied on Mon, Jan 14 2013 2:10 PM

Ive already started, im working on an EPP pincushion, Maries doing it with me if she ever stops leering at the hunks on her calender.

lots of love

Francesxx

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,529
Points 177,453
Marie replied on Mon, Jan 14 2013 3:43 PM

Frances:
Maries doing it with me if she ever stops leering at the hunks on her calender

Alright, alright, you've pushed me into it.  I'll at least choose my fabrics tonight, Frances, after I leer.  :  )  

You should see my LR, boxes wall to wall.  I'm cleaning out my attic for a possible move to a condo.  Now I said possible, it's not written in stone yet but I do need to clean out my attic of 46 years of accumulation.  It will probably take me the next three months but that's ok, I'll have an empty attic.  YAY!

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Jan 14 2013 5:07 PM

Marie we love you    LOL  by the way your quilt is getting picked up tomorrow by PO its on the way home ,Noe I 'm the nervous one hopeing you like what I did . I'm not perfect but I was pleased with it . I wait until you see it and get back with you on cost .It 's not gonna break the bank I prominse you that... Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,529
Points 177,453
Marie replied on Mon, Jan 14 2013 7:29 PM

Barbara:

Marie we love you    LOL  by the way your quilt is getting picked up tomorrow by PO its on the way home ,Noe I 'm the nervous one hopeing you like what I did . I'm not perfect but I was pleased with it . I wait until you see it and get back with you on cost .It 's not gonna break the bank I prominse you that... Barbara

Barbara, the feeling is mutual.  I'll be on the lookout for the quilt, can't wait.  Barbara, now hear this, I WILL LOVE WHAT YOU DID WITH IT!  You send me a bill along with the quilt, that's an order, or I'll take you over my knee!  

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Tue, Jan 15 2013 1:37 AM

Marie can't do the box is sealed and I'm not going to open it .I 'll PM you with my bill .. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 398
Points 4,920
Jean replied on Tue, Jan 15 2013 8:13 AM

What is the pattern for the pincushion.  I could probably start with that.  It then would force me to finish up the quilts and stop making more tops.  I really need to start putting them together.  Have 2 from Easy Street, just finished a Christmas one, have the Mystery 7 and the June Scrappy and a Snowman quilt.  The tops are all done, have the backings and bindings are made, but I keep putting off sandwiching them and quilting.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,553
Points 246,002
Thea replied on Tue, Jan 15 2013 8:37 AM

Good morning all!  Christmas all year long group is up and running starting today ... I am not quite done with samples but have the project for January up and on the site - no pictures for it yet - had a slight set back yesterday at my home - a small - tiny - electrical fire but it caused me not to be able to do any kind of sewing yesterday - had to move things around about 3 times to make sure DH had room to fix things and make it safe!!!  Today - am hoping to get my pictoral tutorial done - I have instructions in words in the group and the idea for next month - if anyone would be interested in doing a tutorial - maybe the PP pincushion you are talking about - let me know and we will open a thread for you - all ideas are welcome... but no - no scrooges are allowed!!!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Tue, Jan 15 2013 8:51 AM

Thea, I am assuming all discussion in this group go to the group page?

Sukochi

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 398
Points 4,920
Jean replied on Tue, Jan 15 2013 8:51 AM

Yea!! Thanks Thea.

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use