Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,151
Points 14,955
Dawn Posted: Wed, Jan 9 2013 3:52 PM

I was told in an email that my last Easy Quilts was coming, unless I renew my membership to QCA.  I renewed in August!!!!  This is getting annoying . . .. .   

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Dawn, I would just give them a call. I'm sure they can straighten it out. :)

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 364
Points 4,680
Kelli replied on Wed, Jan 9 2013 4:04 PM

I got the same email. My first issue was a summer issue and this issue is the spring one so I think I have already received 4 which is why they are sending me that warning. I am guessing that is the case with you too.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,805
Sukochi replied on Wed, Jan 9 2013 4:21 PM

Spud, a phone call won't help. I was getting those, by mail constanly. FInally, Jim paid it. Then we kept getting them. I cance;;ed my paid membership. I am over it. But, I still can do everything on here that I could before. They never sent me a membership card, this last time I renewed my subscription either.

This site is a joke. Never, ever sign up for a paid membership to this site,  ever again.

Sukochi

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,551
Points 47,800

Every year it is the same story. I just got that email too. My membership is up June 15th. I've been a member for 3 years so I am not sure if I got 4 issues every year or not. I have kept the membership for the magazine and QNNTV. However, for whatever reason, the quality of the videos on QNNTV is very poor now. They tend to be very blurry and stop often. Will I renew my membership again? I think not. It is sad that this site has deteriorated like it has.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Wed, Jan 9 2013 4:52 PM

I just check my dates on my home page and ignore the e-mails.  The delete button works great.  I love this site too much to quit it, at least for now.  They have a face book page also.

I  originally joined to have use of qnntv.com, but have so many problem with it I give up.  Since they changed the format of qnntv it is just too much trouble to try and find what one wants to watch and by the time you finally get it downloaded...well we all have had problems.

I may not renew in the spring.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,618

Somehow I renewed twice the last time around so I am "stuck" here until 2014.  I doubt I will pay for a membership again unless they really start to get things straightened out.  I know we have a lot of new "paid' folks" out here plus the ones that don't care about the extra benefits and take the free route.  It gets to be such a hassle at times that I don't get on the site for a week or so at a time.  I still have problems posting comments over in show and tell that admin has never gotten fixed for me.  :o(

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,837
Points 123,680

Marge (AKA Dimples):
It gets to be such a hassle at times that I don't get on the site for a week or so at a time.  I still have problems posting comments

Marge, that has got to drive you nuts. It would me as I'm Not-a-Patient-Person! LOL.  Luckily I haven't had many problems for some time and I'm on here quite a bit and am able to post. Although it's not real fast, it's much better than it used to be.

I hope you get things worked out.  I do love this site, problems and all. The 10% discount at Joanne's alone pays for my premium membership but not everyone has a Joanne's nearby.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use