Hello Intro

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 50
Istrouble Posted: Tue, Jan 8 2013 6:30 PM

Just joined the Paper Piecing Club today and had a hard time find how to post so am not sure it is going to the right place or not but here goes anyway.

Been quilting for about 12/20 years or perhaps I should say piecing as I have so many tops needing quilting but they will get done one day. 

I hope some would tell me how to get the patterns for the compasses.  I did see a few that have been done which are beautiful and I would like to try my luck.  Do we have to acquire these patterns by purchasing or are they on the site for download?

Bette

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,467
Points 416,899
gini replied on Tue, Jan 8 2013 8:02 PM

hi bette, i think the links to the patterns are in pages, i'll go look for you.     when you click on a group over on the right will be a list of  things i think in red, some of them are discussion, media, pages.   click on pages.  

in the meantime, welcome to the group.  it takes a bit to find your way around, but you'll figure it out in no time.   

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,467
Points 416,899
gini replied on Tue, Jan 8 2013 8:03 PM

http://www.quiltersclubofamerica.com/groups/paper_piecing_group/pages/interesting-links.aspx

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,656
Points 136,082

Welcome Bette

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,534
Points 177,493
Marie replied on Tue, Jan 8 2013 10:27 PM

Hi Betty, welcome to our family and enjoy your time with us.

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Hi Bette, it is nice to meet you. I hope you found the discussion thread in the PP group. Hang in their it will get easier.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use