Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,455
Points 116,535
Judy Taylor-Bellingham Posted: Tue, Jan 1 2013 10:27 AM

Information for the State Block Swap is now posted in the Fabric Swaps Group. If you are not already a member of the Fabric  Swaps, go to Groups. then Fabric Swaps and then click on Join this Group.

I don't take sign ups here. I have full directions in the Swap group (I hope they make sense. I've been told that I tend to get wordy (LOL)so if there is anything you're unsure of, let me know. I'm excited about hosting this swap.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,455
Points 116,535

We have just one spot left in the State Block swap.  This is going to be a fun swap and you have six (SIX) months to complete the 12 blocks.

Go to the Fabric Swaps Group. Click Join if you're not already signed up. Full information is in the State Block Swap area of the Discussions section.  You do need to go to the Fabric Swaps Group in order to sign up for the swap. You don't sign up here. 

Just one more spot and we can kick off this swap.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,455
Points 116,535

Judy T-Bellingham:
We have just one spot left in the State Block swap.

We have filled this swap and it is now closed.  But, if anyone wants on a waiting list and is willing to make blocks, just in case someone drops out at the last minute, just PM me.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use