Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 19 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Barbara:

Spud ,ok just jump in at any time ,this is one that you really can't get behind in.  Barbara

Thanks Barbara, I will go over and check out the group. If I get things where I could actually sew this might be a good one to work on with all of you.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,057
Points 13,695
Carey replied on Tue, Jan 1 2013 11:03 AM

Mmm I might have to check into it too.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,494
Points 46,835

Spud, I am right there with you. My"sewing rrom" now houses my son and dil and my other "spare" bedroom has my two grandsons in it. the machine I use for quilting is having a warranty service and when it comes home next week I have the cabinet set up in my bedroom. I am hoping that I can get a small table behind it so I can get back to quilting my other dil's quilt. I at least can be working on blocks, but the cutting out is a little tricky. With a 3.5 yo and a 1.5 yo I have to be so careful with my tools. It has been quite the lifestyle change! I have my Craftsy BOM ready to go, just can't get to it now. I have watched Leah's class and am anxious to get to it, but life has other plans right now. I had worked myself up mentally to get some of my UFOs quilted, roflol Guess I'll find out how creative I can get with arranging my bedroom.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Pat Lancaster:
It has been quite the lifestyle change!

It sure has and I'm sure you feel the same way I do, I'm so thankful we are able to help them. I still have not figured out how I'm going to sew. My cabinet would be so hard to move. I may have to set up a table and get out my Brother and set it up in my bedroom. When I start having withdrawal, I bet I come up with something :) I just started to really feel good enough to sew again, so I'm going to have to do something.

Pat Lancaster:
I had worked myself up mentally to get some of my UFOs quilted, roflol Guess I'll find out how creative I can get with arranging my bedroom.

Sending good thoughts your way Pat.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Tue, Jan 1 2013 11:43 AM

I just want you all to know you have two weeks to work on these before I do the next block . so there is no hurry . I want you all to enjoy this not feel rushed.  I will not be taking the post of the site for some time so you can refer to them when you are all ready.  Have fun and relax ... Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use