MERRY CHRISTMAS

Page 3 of 3 (40 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 39 Replies | 10 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 223
Points 4,380

Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays to my QCA world friends.

I have no family except for my DH, so I've come to think of my friends on QCA like family.  I want to thank everybody here on QCA . . . I am so thankful for the kind hearts I have met on QCA.

I truly believe that if we keep telling the Christmas story, singing the Christmas songs, and living the Christmas spirit, we can bring joy, happiness, and peace to this world.

Kristin Lee WICKMAN Albrecht  

(I'm a WICKMAN . . . Don't let anybody tell you any different)

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755
Sukochi replied on Tue, Dec 25 2012 9:11 AM

Good Chirstmas morning, Kristin.

We are, too, having a quiet day with just DH and myself.  This is going to be a foggy day. But, warmer then yesterday, so I will take it.

A parishioner in our church lost her Step Mother, suddenly, last night. Puts a pall over this day for those of us who are close to her. My prayers are sure going out to them today. If you have a minute, pray for Marie Nolan and her extended family.

Merry Christmas, All.

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,252
Points 239,957
Thea replied on Tue, Dec 25 2012 9:34 AM

Frances, Thank you so much for thinking of us while sugar plums danced in our heads.  I slept beautifully - nice and snuggly warm - woke up to temperatures below zero - although the thermometer said it was above zero the wind chill is killing us - then I looked at the temperature where my kids are - -9 - oh my and we are driving up there when the temperatures here warm up - oh my - I can not believe we are this insane but I can't wait for my Christmas with my kids.  we will be bringing in the new year's right.

I truly wish everyone a wonderful Christmas - it is snowing here in northern oklahoma so it is a white - well - gray Christmas day!  but the ground is turning white...teehee... going to work on some new projects today and hopefully skype the day away with Barbara - I am making a new quilt - and oh my it is stretching my abilities with some of these blocks - oh dear - but I'll remember it for years to come as a new christmas quilt...

Have a great day!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 223
Points 4,380

Prayers are en route.

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:

A parishioner in our church lost her Step Mother, suddenly, last night. Puts a pall over this day for those of us who are close to her. My prayers are sure going out to them today. If you have a minute, pray for Marie Nolan and her extended family.

Kristin Lee WICKMAN Albrecht  

(I'm a WICKMAN . . . Don't let anybody tell you any different)

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 143
Points 4,460
Joe replied on Tue, Dec 25 2012 10:35 AM

Dear Nutter,

I would like to hear more about these pigs in blankets, as known in your local. I suspect my white trash version, vienna sausages covered with velveeta cheese on white bread will not be it. 

The whole deal sounds wonderful.

We're doing ham and sweet potatoes for Christmas. We gobbled up the gobbler at Thanksgiving.

Merry Christmas all.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 571
Points 10,715
Debra replied on Tue, Dec 25 2012 10:43 AM

Merry Christmas everybody!!

Deb

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,121
Points 110,560
Linny t replied on Tue, Dec 25 2012 10:48 AM

Merry Christmas right back to you Frances!  Your day sounds lovely and yummy.

Linny T

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,488
Points 47,820
Frances replied on Tue, Dec 25 2012 1:51 PM

Joe:

Dear Nutter,

I would like to hear more about these pigs in blankets, as known in your local. I suspect my white trash version, vienna sausages covered with velveeta cheese on white bread will not be it. 

The whole deal sounds wonderful.

We're doing ham and sweet potatoes for Christmas. We gobbled up the gobbler at Thanksgiving.

Merry Christmas all.

Joe,

Pigs in blankets are very small sausages with bacon wrapped round them and roasted in with the roast potatoes and parsnips.

Your dinner sounds good too.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755
Sukochi replied on Tue, Dec 25 2012 3:43 PM

Frances, what  I call pigs in a blanket is breakfast sausage links, wrapped in crescent rolls, and baked in the oven. Yum. Do hot dogs like that , too. Double YUM!

Sukochi

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,670
Points 37,620
ls2116 replied on Tue, Dec 25 2012 10:55 PM

Merry peaceful joyous safe quilting Christmas!

Quilting My Rainbow

Page 3 of 3 (40 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use