Page 3 of 3 (37 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 36 Replies | 7 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,436
Points 38,440
Linda replied on Sat, Dec 22 2012 10:40 AM

Gosh if anyone is forming a group to sew together I'm in! I just have to find out what my Skype number is....I think I've used it 3 times to talk to my Grandkids in California. Anyway maybe I could start working on my Over the River quilt....it has 2 large panels to be embroidered by hand. My computer isn't near my sewing machines. But I can get a lot of hand stuff done. Let me know if you are starting a group and I'll look up my Skype number.

But if there's an end of the world it's because Christ has returned and I'm certainly not afraid. I know where I'm going.

Hugs

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,649
Points 52,690
Ginny replied on Sat, Dec 22 2012 11:38 AM

Linda:
But if there's an end of the world it's because Christ has returned and I'm certainly not afraid. I know where I'm going.
Amen to that, Linda.  That is what I thought all along, what with these people building their shelters and stocking them with guns and food.-- What a waste.  My Lord will provide.    Ginny

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,436
Points 38,440
Linda replied on Sat, Dec 22 2012 2:37 PM

Ginny:

Linda:
Amen to that, Linda.  That is what I thought all along, what with these people building their shelters and stocking them with guns and food.-- What a waste.  My Lord will provide.    Ginny

Just need to read the book of Revelation (not with all the weird interpretations) and you know it's Christ's 2nd coming and if you are right with God, then you have nothing to fear. I can't stand the book series that come out and people belief it's gospel. I just want to scream and tell them to read the disclaimer in the front of the book. It's there for a reason.  I refuse to read them and I refuse to discuss the books.  Ginny,you are correct...what a waste.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,436
Points 38,440
Linda replied on Sun, Dec 23 2012 11:22 AM

Can I be added to the Skype party line? I'd rather talk to you guys in person rather than always faceless. My skype name is Linda.Koller1

Would love to talk to you live! Hugs.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,843
Points 248,964
Barbara replied on Sun, Dec 23 2012 11:37 AM

Linda ,I'll add you to my list .as of this time we don't have a party line yet.  but WE will let you know when that happens .We have to pay for a group .so some of us are thinking aobut it .but nothing done yet. Barbara .

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,436
Points 38,440
Linda replied on Sun, Dec 23 2012 4:45 PM

Almost afraid to ask, but how much does a party line cost?

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,875
Sukochi replied on Sun, Dec 23 2012 5:10 PM

Linda, I added you. I am Sukochi.1 This could be so much fun. I have talked to Diana Binkowski a couple times this week.

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 5
Page 3 of 3 (37 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use