Well Its 12-21-12, I"m Still Here!!!!

Page 2 of 3 (37 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 36 Replies | 7 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,405
Points 21,105

We're having a bonfire tonight to try and party like it's our last night on earth, but then we have a bonfire every year on the solstice, sooo this is really just like an added bonus.  

Raleigh, NC

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,825
Points 248,634
Barbara replied on Fri, Dec 21 2012 10:28 AM

Carolyn,what fun,Wish I lved close I'd love to be there.Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,409
Points 19,530

Boy, people are all talking about the apocalypse like there's no tomorrow. Hehehe

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
Thank you Barbara, for letting me open all my gifts. I just don't think the rest of my family would agree! Boy would I be in dutch with them!LOL! I can't disappear, my work isn't done, my quilts aren't finished, the dogs all need to be groomed, and my nails haven't been polished yet. Nope sorry I am just too busy to go. Maybe the next time. lol

MelodyP

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
Oh, and next time ,Barbara and Thea you guys have an "end of the world party" count me in!!!!!!! My skype name is melody.parsons. I'll make fudge.

MelodyP

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 703
Points 11,570
Bev replied on Fri, Dec 21 2012 1:01 PM

MelodyP MO/KS:
Oh, and next time ,Barbara and Thea you guys have an "end of the world party" count me in!!!!!!! My skype name is melody.parsons. I'll make fudge.

Me too Barbara. I thought about you guys earlier when I was stumped on how to sew 3 pieces together. It sure would have been nice to have someone to ask. The light bulb finally came on and I said "we'll duh, so that's how you do it. I am working on the P3 Designs pattern called Christmas Star Quilt and there are soooo many little pieces to sew together but It is fun seeing it come together.

from TN

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,825
Points 248,634
Barbara replied on Fri, Dec 21 2012 2:08 PM

Well ,Bev neither Thea or I pay for this Skype so we don't have acess to converence calls.We need to find someone who does pay and then we can do that. but you can still call us anytime .. Good luvk on your little pieces .don't cha just love them ...ugh  LOL   Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 9
Points 145

All I can say is I don't have time for the end of the world.  I still have to bind two quilts before Christmas morning!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,698
Points 248,172
Thea replied on Fri, Dec 21 2012 5:28 PM

Melody - I added your name to my Skpe account.  I am quiltingthea - said that before but I'll say it again...teehee... I enjoy sewing each day talking to Barbara - we get a lot of sewing done and help each other out with support.  I have thought about the premium account and may be able to swing it next year.  Something to think about.  it would be a lot of fun with the new Christmas Group that I am setting up - we could have the classes online instead of having to do a picture at a time since I do not have the capability of doing video for the site.  That is something I will have to think about - from what I see it would only be around $5 a month for me to do right now but I wish I had someone who has done it so I know if it is worth it...teehee...

I am glad that the end of the world didn't come as I am supposed to see my Grands for the end of 2012 and the beginning of 2013... I would hate to miss that...I feel today like it is the end of the world though - this poor body of mine is just hurting - I did sew with Barbara today though so I accomplished something - I am trying to finish up a UFO I found and as I was looking at the pattern today I realized that the finishing steps are not there so although I have all the pieces cut out - now I am going to have to figure out how to put it together...teehee... It might be done slightly different - teehee - but I will get it done to the best of my ability.  the pieces don't make sense at the moment but then I am tired and hurting so maybe tomorrow when I am better rested and hopefully not in so much pain it will make sense... but for the moment I am confused... 

So see you all tomorrow as the world did not end!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,875
Sukochi replied on Fri, Dec 21 2012 6:30 PM

Diana (Bink) has a premium account with Skype. I think I saw where Barbara gave Diana her Skype name or addy, or whatever you call it.  Do you think it is safe to put your Skype name on the open forums?

Sukochi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,031
Points 368,952
Kris replied on Fri, Dec 21 2012 6:50 PM

Barbara:
What did you do to face "The END OF The WOrld"  ????

Barbara,

I didn't get off work until half past midnight so I faced it with a patient on my table.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,031
Points 368,952
Kris replied on Fri, Dec 21 2012 6:51 PM

Thea:
I am quiltingthea - said that before but I'll say it again...teehee..

Thea,

I have you on mine but I'm usually at work when you're on.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
Thea and anyone else who added me to their Skyp add a 1 at the end of my name. It should be melody.parsons1 Txs Melody

MelodyP

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,825
Points 248,634
Barbara replied on Sat, Dec 22 2012 8:27 AM

Sukochi,Its a phone number ,I don't have to answer this if I don't know the person.

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,825
Points 248,634
Barbara replied on Sat, Dec 22 2012 8:31 AM

WEll everyone its Dec 22nd  and we made it . so I guess its back to the grind , LOL  I can't help but feel just a tinge of dissapointment that not even a little tiny tremor didn't occur or something ,but in the long run I'm really gald I'm not floating off in space somewhere .  At least now we all know .Think they'll find another calender in 25,000 years ?     I guess all those Jello puddings got accepted as a great sacrifice as well.LOL 

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Page 2 of 3 (37 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use