Top 10 Posters

Merry Christmas,Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My,name is Cindy Louise Garlotte

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Points 35
Cindy Louise Posted: Tue, Dec 18 2012 8:58 AM

I would love to have any FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,scraps of fabric that anyone could spare.My Husband has been laid off since July4th,2012,and I would Love to make Quilts for Family members this next year including one for our Queen size bed and possibly with a lot of University of Texas Longhorns for his Recliner that one is going to be a surprise. Funds are really tight around here,but with our faith strong in GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,we are going to have a good Christmas................. I,also crochet so any discounted yarn anybody has would be a welcome blessing as well. I take care of my 82yr.,old Mother who is legally blind in her right eye since 1985,and has had 2 strokes in my spare time I also do Family Research,when I can. So,any fabric scraps and yarn scraps would be a real Blessing.,Thank-You all,and Have a Merry Christmas and a very Happy Healthy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My home address is 929 Cimarron St.,Houston,Texas 77015

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Hi Cindy, it is nice to meet you. I'm sorry you are having such a hard time, but it sounds like you have a wonderful attitude about everything. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and New Year. BTW,  I would not put my address out in the open like you did. ANYONE, even those who are not signed into QCA can read the posts here.  If someone is able to help you they can friend you and send you a PM and then you can exchange the address in private. If you want to remove it, you can edit it out of your post. Again, Have a very happy Christmas!

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use