Top 10 Posters

Does anyone have the bonnie hunter mystery quilt from last time still on your computer?

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
1,059 Posts
Points 13,715
Carey posted on Sat, Dec 15 2012 9:13 PM

Does anyone have the bonnie hunter mystery quilt from last time still on your computer? I am asking because the files were on my old computer and it died on me before I could complete the quilt. I would need all the steps pretty much as there was a lot going on in my life at the time. I would greatly appreciate it if you do and are willing to send me them through email. You can friend me and I will give you my email address.

Thanks, Carey.

• | Post Points: 20

All Replies

Not Ranked
1 Posts
Points 35

If you are talking about my Orca Bay mystery, it is now found in my book string fling and can be ordered here: http://quiltvil.startlogic.com/store/index.html

Bonnie K Hunter

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
6,399 Posts
Points 119,601
Patti replied on Tue, Dec 18 2012 5:49 AM

Bonnie, I love your quilts.  They are intricate, and look time consuming, but well worth the effort.  And something to do with all those scraps I have saved.  I think one of my 2013 goals will be to complete one. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
1,059 Posts
Points 13,715
Carey replied on Tue, Dec 18 2012 9:55 AM

Yes,but I have no money with the holidays and I was part of the group that started it with you. :( Darn technology.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use