Top 10 Posters

What does yours look like?

Page 8 of 12 (167 items) « First ... < Previous 6 7 8 9 10 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 166 Replies | 11 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,822
Points 365,972
Kris replied on Mon, Dec 17 2012 9:15 PM

Bonita:
The white tree I made about 15 years or more

I love that white tree Bonita.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,822
Points 365,972
Kris replied on Mon, Dec 17 2012 9:17 PM

OMG,

I'm loving all the trees. Annie, Agnes, Max the rooster is fantastic. Mary, great runner.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,446
Points 176,318
Marie replied on Mon, Dec 17 2012 10:34 PM

Mary, your tree is very pretty and I love your TR.

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,446
Points 176,318
Marie replied on Mon, Dec 17 2012 10:37 PM

Donna, your angel is beautiful and I love your two trees.

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,287
Points 29,075
Agnes replied on Tue, Dec 18 2012 9:45 AM

After the suggestion from several of you to keep my tree up all year I spent time yesterday rearranging wall art. There is now a spot for the stitched Nativity Christmas tree to stay up all year. There are a few of my pieces that may end shifting position during the year but I no longer will take any down. Thanks for the nudge for me to do this.

Agnes in NW Ontario

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 642
Points 16,275
Zsofia replied on Tue, Dec 18 2012 10:19 AM

It's good to see all the nice Christmas trees! I love Christmas but lately it's "a blur' goes by too fast there is no time to reflect.... When I was growing up it was the best time of the year. We had lots of white Christmases and my parents always made sure they stayed home between Christmas and New Years day.....I really wish we could do the same this year but my DH works on the 24th and then goes back on the 26th and works till the 31st.... I kind of wish we would get snowed in like a few years ago (overnight we got about 20 inches of snow) it was so nice and quiet for a few days and everything slowed down... It reminded me of my childhood.

Anyways I love to spend time with my boys.. It will be fun hopefully we will get some snow.

Zsofia

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,749
Points 38,840
ls2116 replied on Tue, Dec 18 2012 9:27 PM

Yes I also leave the tags on from time to time.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Wed, Dec 19 2012 10:37 PM

Ladies

I know "I am just bad"  but the title of this thread always reminds me of the boy and girl...you show me yours and I will show you mine.   I told you I am just bad...LOL

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,499
Points 48,025
Frances replied on Wed, Dec 19 2012 10:40 PM

Nana,

Why do you think i chose that title, it made everyone look:)

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Nana:

Ladies

I know "I am just bad"  but the title of this thread always reminds me of the boy and girl...you show me yours and I will show you mine.   I told you I am just bad...LOL

Just what I think every time I see it, I just did not have the nerve to admit it.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,446
Points 176,318
Marie replied on Thu, Dec 20 2012 12:14 AM

ROFLOL........Nana, Frances and Spud, bad bad bad!

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,822
Points 365,972
Kris replied on Thu, Dec 20 2012 1:02 AM

Spudgrandma:

Nana:

Ladies

Just what I think every time I see it, I just did not have the nerve to admit it.

Yeah my mind went there too. I never would have guessed she wanted to see Christmas trees.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,822
Points 365,972
Kris replied on Thu, Dec 20 2012 1:12 AM

Marie:

ROFLOL........Nana, Frances and Spud, bad bad bad!

Now Marie,

I know you went there too. LOL

• | Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,399
Points 119,586
Patti replied on Thu, Dec 20 2012 7:30 AM

I admit it, I went there.  I am loving all the trees, big, small, and even the air freshener tree made me smile. 

I have had a difficult time getting into the Christmas spirit.  The nativity scene always has to come out, but I wasn't interested in putting up a tree.  DD hasn't been home for Christmas for 2 years.  Last year she asked for more days at work, and was given the day before and the day after Christmas.  This year she has formally converted to Judaism.  So I gave her a Hanukkah gift.  And she is now in France, visiting someone she met in Israel last summer. 

But DH wanted a tree.  It is small and unusual.  But the funnest part will be putting it outside after Christmas.  It's mostly for the birds.  When we finish it, I will post a picture.  First he put cotton on it to look like snow.  A couple years ago he started making birds out of skulpy clay.   After real birds.  His first was a gold finch, but then he decided he just wanted birds that are around here in the winter.  So no blue birds, no red cardinals.  His next will be a nut hatch to put on top, posing upside down as they do in nature on the peak.  He is making them life size, and wants just small, so no downy wood peckers,  Stellar's Jays, or flickers.  But I did sneak in a couple bird ornaments, one of a small and not life size owl.  Then I made bird seed ornaments, and we have been making ornaments of cranberries.  Finally something that adds color.  After Christmas the bird ornaments come off and the tree goes out.  And then we will watch the real birds fill the tree.   But it probably won't be long before the deer discover it, then all the bird seed ornaments, and cranberries will disappear. 

I will post a picture soon, and then maybe after Christmas with real birds, and the deer.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 65
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,446
Points 176,318
Marie replied on Thu, Dec 20 2012 8:30 AM

Kris:

Now Marie,

I know you went there too. LOL

Surprisingly, Kris, I didn't, I guess I'm slipping or quickly falling.

Millbury, MA

Page 8 of 12 (167 items) « First ... < Previous 6 7 8 9 10 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use