Top 10 Posters

What does yours look like?

Page 4 of 12 (167 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 166 Replies | 11 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,653
Points 136,022
Leslie replied on Sun, Dec 16 2012 4:38 AM

Debbie, ROFLOL, your a hoot

[Ava, Missouri

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sun, Dec 16 2012 7:00 AM

I have a little fiber optic tree that I use  ,Just my son and Myself so we don't go all out ..

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sun, Dec 16 2012 7:03 AM

All of you have beautiful trees. Christmas is a Holy time, and fun for kids and adults alike.

I decorated my whole house THIS year, just because I am having company ( ha! more like family now). Last year, we were not going to decorate at all, then two days before Christmas, I pulled it all out. Then, two days after Christmas, I put it all back.

I want to get one of those tree bags to store our tree in. Jim said "Why, we got a box?" Men. They get dusty in that box in the shed all year. I will go get a bag anyway.

I agree with what was said on Fox news this a.m. This is about mental health in young men, not gun control.

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,499
Points 48,025
Frances replied on Sun, Dec 16 2012 7:23 AM

Barbara,

Honey I love your fiber optic tree its lovely, my thoughts hopes prayers are with you and your son this Christmas oh and i forgot............a Zillion hugs.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,550
Points 46,960
Debbie-do replied on Sun, Dec 16 2012 8:09 AM

LOL... I have to tell you, my friend sent me the picture, not the tree.  There are more decorations in that one picture than in my whole house!  Maybe this afternoon...

Southwest of San Antonio

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,531
Points 51,070
Ginny replied on Sun, Dec 16 2012 8:22 AM

OH Debbie-do, how cute --and funny.  I am glad you put the explanation on it too.   Ginny

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,388
Points 175,308
Marie replied on Sun, Dec 16 2012 8:23 AM

Frances, I didn't make the towels, haven't bought an embroidery machine as yet, don't know if I will, too many toys as it is.

Millbury, MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,531
Points 51,070
Ginny replied on Sun, Dec 16 2012 8:37 AM

Barbara, I had a small fiberoptic tree also that I used.  It used to be my mothers.  Then, one year it wasn't here.  To this day, I don't know what happened to it.   Though I have an idea that whoever came into my house after my son moved back in and took ALL of his expensive cook and bakeware may hve also picked that up.   Very weird things for someone to come in for, but it happened.    Ginny

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sun, Dec 16 2012 10:36 AM

Gee Ginny , guess you made this persons Christmas, What a shame that a person  known would do that. to you, I have a big beautiful tree I can use but it takes up so much room and now that I have my sewing stuff in the front room ,I don't use it, but I do like my little tree.   

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 702
Points 11,565
Bev replied on Sun, Dec 16 2012 11:18 AM

Frances:

Thank you Bev,

Its a beautiful tree you have and a lovely tree skirt as well.

lots of love

Francesxx

Thanks Frances, my tree skirt came from the Dollar Store after Christmas sale. I could not find my crochet Christmas tree skirt so used this instead and I like it too. Carrying on with Holidays the way you have always done helps with the sadness of loved ones who are not with us. I still do things the way my Mom did with a few additions or changes.  Again, I so love your tree in window, it is very peaceful and serene to look at the picture.

Happy Tidings and Peace,

from TN

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,531
Points 51,070
Ginny replied on Sun, Dec 16 2012 12:15 PM

Yah Barbara,  I think that hurt the most to me. I used to put that up in the room that didn't have the big tree in it that year., either the living room or the family room.  I haven't seen another one of those trees since then. but it had special little ornaments that were on it too that can't be replaced.   Ginny

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,737
Points 66,695
Bonita replied on Sun, Dec 16 2012 12:23 PM

Frances, I love your spirit,your tree and your view.

My tree is one a got half price from Walgreens about five years ago. It has mostly handmade Angels from a group swap I did years ago and country looking items.I never have to do anything but unplug and carefully pick it up and put it back in the closet. I reverse all and just plug it back in the next year. Easy. The white tree I made about 15 years or more same thing unplug and put it in a large bag to keep the dust off. My favorite ornament is the sweet little bunnies snuggled together.

• | Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
I just love Christmas and usually have every room in my house decorated, yes even the bathroom. I have over 20 boxes of decorations!!!!!!! But alas I am not home. My DH, however is very happy to not have to bring all that up out of the basement! LOL

MelodyP

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Your trees are cute Barbara and Bonita.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,499
Points 48,025
Frances replied on Sun, Dec 16 2012 1:50 PM

Wow Bonita,

Two trees and they are both wonderful, but i love your bunnies best of all they are so cute.

lots of love

Francesxx

Page 4 of 12 (167 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use