Mystery Quilt questions

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 9 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 6
Points 95
stardavidson@live.com Posted: Fri, Dec 14 2012 12:36 PM

I started a mystery quilt last spring (Modern Sunbonnet Sue Musings)  I haven't got the last step  It was supposed to be a Christmas gift for my grand daughter.  Her birthday is in January,  If someone has the final step, maybe I could finish it for that.  I tried contacting her through her website, by when I click on contact it goes to a online store.  I appreciate any help.  I found it on this web site to start with, hoping there are others.

Thanks Shelley

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,117
Points 29,755
Ramona replied on Fri, Dec 14 2012 7:52 PM

Shelley,

Can't help you with the mystery quilt but hope someone here can give you an answer.

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 150
mmggs replied on Fri, Dec 14 2012 8:25 PM

I don't know about your quilt but I started mystery quilt 7 and have not received the December block materials. Does anyone know when and if they were mailed out yet??

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

mmggs:

I don't know about your quilt but I started mystery quilt 7 and have not received the December block materials. Does anyone know when and if they were mailed out yet??

Hi mmggs you are in the wrong place for MQ7 and we did not have any fabric sent to us.  You may have the wrong mystery listed here. go to this link for our MQ7 Nana's surprise.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Sorry I cannot help you with your Mystery Quilt but I'm sure someone will come along soon with an answer. I did want to say Hi and it is nice to meet you, I hope you will stick around and join in. 

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

mmggs:

Hi mmggs, it is nice to meet you. If you are talking about the directions that were posted in Dec you can find them here:  Step 4 and Reveal 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Edited to say, I misread the link i previously posted on the Sunbonnet Sleuth Mystery Quilt, it was from a couple of years ago. Sorry if I lead anyone astray.  

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 150
mmggs replied on Sun, Dec 16 2012 9:22 AM

Okay everyone, I realize now that there were no fabrics to be mailed out. I was lost and forgot that only instructions were coming out per month online. Sorry for any inconvenience. With all that is going on I forgot what I was doing....pretty much about everything!! Thanks for all the responses and comments. This is nice having quilters to talk with!!

Mary

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,649
Points 52,675
Ginny replied on Sun, Dec 16 2012 12:20 PM

Mary,  just take care, you have been under a lot of stress with your husband.  I hope he is soon back to normal.    Ginny

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

mmggs:
This is nice having quilters to talk with!!

Mary, we are so happy to have you here. I hope we will see lots more of you!  There was absolutely no inconvenience, we are here to help each other through quilting problems and life's problems - we are family...

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use