Top 10 Posters

SECRET SANTA PACKAGES RECEIVED AND PICTURES IF YOU WANT TO!!!

Page 7 of 19 (275 items) « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 274 Replies | 23 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 203
Points 4,430

Leslie, Spud and Sukochi - I honestly I not believe I deserved any of this.  I just got my son home and I gave him the cars and the book and stickers and coloring book and said, "I am truly blessed!"  <3  Lord, how I pray that he hears me say that so much that he gets it from me!!  

Still trying to convince my iPad to cooperate.  Maybe it will later.  There is still LOTS more to post, I assure you!  

By the way, Kris, the fabric is absolutely perfect and brilliant!  It will be my first quilt that I make for MYSELF!!!  I will post pictures, but it won't be until next year.  And the Modern Quilt book....!!!!!!!!!  Honestly, I can't say enough about everything.

Thank you thank you thank you times a million!!

• | Post Points: 50
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 145
Points 1,895
Denise replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 7:51 PM

Wow, everyone is getting such nice gifts.  I am having a hard time saving mine for Christmas Eve!!!  Thanks again Bev.  I know I'll love them.

Denise

• | Post Points: 20
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 398
Points 4,920
Jean replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 9:47 PM

Lena, I have just received your package.  I thought I could wait to Christmas, but no way.  When I opened the box and saw the tote bag, I just started crying.  Thank you so much, you have made me feel so special.  Thank you thank you again.  I am truly blessed.  I can't begin to mention all the items you included.  I can't wait to try something from the books.  And Milano cookies are my favorite.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,541
Points 46,765
Debbie-do replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 10:21 PM

Joni,

It just occurred to me I didn' t see the book in either picture!  You did find the book at the bottom of the box I hope!

Southwest of San Antonio

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,485
Points 362,207
Kris replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 12:04 AM

Brandy:
 I just got my son home and I gave him the cars and the book and stickers and coloring book and said, "I am truly blessed!"  <3  Lord, how I pray that he hears me say that so much that he gets it from me!!

Brandy,

that just made my night.I'm glad you're both pleased with what I sent. I wasn't sure what to buy for a six year old.

I'm glad you plan to make your first quilt with something I bought you. That means a lot.

Thanks for the kind words Sukochi, Spud and Leslie.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,485
Points 362,207
Kris replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 12:05 AM

Susie,

I like the purple fabrics you got. The quilting puzzle looks interesting.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,485
Points 362,207
Kris replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 12:09 AM

I missed quite a bit. 

Joni, I love the pillow. Nice work Donna.

Amber's goodies are awesome too. Cute snowman runner.

Beth, I love the sock you got from Santa Sukochi. Your snowmen are cute too.

I'm loving the reveals as each package is delivered. Great job Santas.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 4:44 AM

Debbie and Kris,

Yes I got the book, been enjoying reading it every evening.  SS is so much fun, it is great to see the pictures and reading of everyone's joy.  Don't know which is the best, but I'm putting together another box for 2013...starting now!

When I post picture of my book I'll post the fabric I chose over 3 years ago.  You can give me a critique on it.  Love you all and praying for a Blessed and Safe Christmas Season for You.

Remember JESUS is the reason for the season...Praise His Holy name.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 16
Points 190

I just got mine yesterday and what a wonderful surprise will have to take a picture tonight but wanted to let Kelli know I got it and am thrilled this is wonderful and what better group of people then ones the share so much thanks to you also Thea for all  you to.. Merry Christmas to everyone may your days and nights be filled with blessings.. Tammy

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 5:11 AM

Aw shucks...here goes!

may try to use this pattern...we'll see hope it comes into being.

Can't resist, here is a set of pillow cases and triple milled soap I'm sending to my sister in NC, obviously she loves Scotties.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,541
Points 46,765
Debbie-do replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 7:38 AM

Joni:

Aw shucks...here goes!

Because the print is so large, if your blocks are small like mine, you may end up with many that have little color variation but that could work well!  I have such a hard time visualizing.  Nice fabric tho!   Sure am glad you didn't toss the book with the box!  :o)

Southwest of San Antonio

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 7:44 AM

Brandy and son,Jean ,joni,WOW yo all hit the jackpot ..beautiful gifts , Brandy can't wiat to hear how your boy liked his gifts ,What fun everyone..

Now I hope my giftee Linda see this , did the second packagre ever arrive, I now the PO sent it to the worng zipcode.?  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 7:50 AM

Debbie

Have read this book and the 1st one I got through and through...they recommend large prints for best results.  Well we shall see won't we.  Wouldn't that print make awesome drapes?  As for visualizing...well not really my talent.   I literally have to go with what strikes my fancy, so far have done okay.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,253
Points 239,992
Thea replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 9:57 AM

I had to laugh this morning - DH kept telling me that there was something about the gifts that Kathy sent me that was driving the fur babies nuts - I told him that they probably smell her puppy dog on the wrapping paper - well I had taken the packages out of the box so I could smile about them each day - and lo and behold I got up this morning to find 2 of the packages partially opened - looked like my fur babies wish they had thumbs instead of dew claws...teehee... they opened up their gifts and they say...

Meow Meow Meow (translated - thank you Kathy for our treats - yummy)

and woof woof - arooooooo - woof woof - yip yip arooooo  (translated - oh bones - we wuv bones )

Thank you so much Kathy for the thoughtful presents for the fur babies...it is so funny that those are the only gifts that they disturbed.  

It is getting harder each day to wait for Christmas day to open these... they are such a temptation but since we don't exchange gifts and I have told the kidz and Grandz that the school pictures (which are lost in the mail) are all we want - they have a hard enough time living paycheck to paycheck and I would rather they spent their money on my Grandz... so these will be the only gifts under the tree - so am trying hard to wait - maybe I'll open the ones that aren't wrapped together...teehee.... bad bad Thea...

Thank you so much for all the smiles and for those who have posted wonderful pictures and let me know that they have received their gifts.  I am thinking of being the program lead again for next year if the stress of hoping everyone is happy and satisfied this year... Maybe I can start a list earlier this year so everyone gets a chance to think about it all year long - easier on the pocketbook for those like my kidz that aren't sure how they are going to afford all those things that all the rest of the kids have - hard to say no to your kids - you don't want them to be the only child in school that doesn't have this - but sometimes you just have too...

Again, Thankkyou - Meow - Woof Woof Arooooo - 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,253
Points 239,992
Thea replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 10:02 AM

Page 7 of 19 (275 items) « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use