Top 10 Posters

SECRET SANTA PACKAGES RECEIVED AND PICTURES IF YOU WANT TO!!!

Page 14 of 19 (275 items) « First ... < Previous 12 13 14 15 16 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 274 Replies | 23 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,333
Points 20,025

Frances:

Thea,

I love to smile all the time too, should i send you my CDof Hawaiian christmas carols that makes us smile all the time:)

lots of love

Francesxx

Frances, what's the name of your Hawaiian Christmas carols album?  I'd love to get something like that for my family.

Raleigh, NC

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,604

chicagosinger:
I wish I knew how include the post I'm referring to in my post, but suffice it to say: Belfrybat, your gifts were beautiful, and I feel so blessed at having you as my SS. Please don't second guess what you sent me, they were ALL lovely and it was obvious that you spent a lot of time thinking each out, to make sure I liked them! That's what makes them and you so special to me! Thank you! 

chicagosinger, that is so well said and captures the spirit of the SS gift exchange. I did not participate, but I have had such a good time just following along and seeing what everyone got for gifts and I must say that they were all wonderful - what a wonderful group of quilters we have here... We are truly Blessed!

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:

Caryl Anne:

Holy Smoke I was feeling good about the gifts I made for lovely Karla, the shopping was so much fun too, but now After seeing the huge expensive gifts from Candis, I feel inadequate in my gift. WOW I was speechless over the moda jelly roll and the stainless cutter, I see books more;100 pictures did you say? and a quilt??  I'd say you are the biggest winner, Carolyn.
Merry Christmas.

Caryl Anne, this was not a contest. There is no "biggest winner". Your gift was as lovingly recieved as the next. This is about our love for each other, friendship, and we all gave what we could. Never say one gift is better then yours. If yours is given in love and fellowship, it IS a "winner".

Thea, Candis, & to all I apologize ONLY for the fact that my comment was taken out of context, I loved what I sent to Karla I had a blast making gifts for her, and I shopped for goodies that I use in my sewing room. Karla has not commented in this thread, but I am positive she is happy, as I am, with the gift.  I did not intend for anyone to criticize my comment, or feel the need to underestimate the gift they sent; and that just made things worse in this forum. Every one of the SS has done an amazing job; I would be thrilled to have received any of those packages.
 I too believe in the gift of giving from my heart. I will not comment again on this subject, Thank you all, I apologize

Jesus’ Celebration is among us, Go and be Blessed!
 Merry Christmas, Have a wonderful New Year.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sun, Dec 16 2012 1:22 PM

Caryl Anne sent you a PM ..  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,482
Points 47,700
Frances replied on Sun, Dec 16 2012 1:42 PM

Carolyn :

Frances:

Thea,

I love to smile all the time too, should i send you my CDof Hawaiian christmas carols that makes us smile all the time:)

lots of love

Francesxx

Frances, what's the name of your Hawaiian Christmas carols album?  I'd love to get something like that for my family.

Carolyn,

I have several but this ones my favourite,

It makes all the girls i work with laugh.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,239
Points 239,667
Thea replied on Sun, Dec 16 2012 8:19 PM

Caryl Ann  - there were no apologies needed - at least I did not need one - I did not take your message in any other way then the way I believe you meant it.  I just do not want this to become a  P******* match about what the gifts were.  it was meant to be a very nice exchange and I do not think anyone needed to be reminded of the reason for the season or the SS program.  

I think it has been hashed out and some words were said that might have been better left unsaid.  I truly enjoyed the SS Program and heading it up this year!  I am worried about a few gifts that have not been received by members.  But I will rectify that problem.  I thank you all for participating and hope that next year the program is as much fun as it was for me to do this year.  

I care about all of you and pray for you each and every day!  So Merry Christmas from the Foster Family to every member of my Secret Santa Program... may you have a blessed holiday and a wonderful 2013!!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,406
Points 19,540

Frances:

Carolyn :

Frances:

Thea,

lots of love

Francesxx

Carolyn,

lots of love

Francesxx

This conversation made me giggle. My mother and father used to love to listen to Hawaiian music.Especially at Christmas time. You can't have Christmas without Hawaiian music. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,482
Points 47,700
Frances replied on Sun, Dec 16 2012 11:10 PM

Thea,

Honest, truly and really i have sent mine:(

lots of love

Francesxx

ps but it was heavy so maybe the postmans had a hernia lifting it.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,333
Points 20,025

Frances:

Carolyn :

Frances:

Thea,

lots of love

Francesxx

Carolyn,

lots of love

Francesxx

Thanks, Frances!

Raleigh, NC

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 203
Points 4,430

Okay, I just located the tracking slip that I got from the post office for customs and check it.  It cleared customs on the 15th!!!! Hopefully that means my SS will be receiving it shortly!  

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,262
Points 173,163
Marie replied on Mon, Dec 17 2012 12:52 PM

Frances:
Maybe i need a Christmas thoughout the year group.

Great idea Frances!  Go for it, set up some guidelines and let Barbara know and she'll open up a thread for you.  I'll be the first to  join, maybe then I'll have some homemade gifts to give.

Millbury, MA

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 203
Points 4,430

Marie:

Frances:

Great idea Frances!  Go for it, set up some guidelines and let Barbara know and she'll open up a thread for you.  I'll be the first to  join, maybe then I'll have some homemade gifts to give.

I would be the second!  That would be awesome!!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 229
Points 3,510
Pat replied on Mon, Dec 17 2012 3:19 PM

Oh my goodness I just got home and my SS has come.....I am so excited......Post pictures soon....thank you so much

Pat   From Canada

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 203
Points 4,430

Pat:

Oh my goodness I just got home and my SS has come.....I am so excited......Post pictures soon....thank you so much

Oh thank the Lord!  Sooooo glad you got it!!!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,447
Points 361,732
Kris replied on Mon, Dec 17 2012 4:48 PM

Marie:

Frances:

I think this is what "Mailbox Surprises" is about.

Page 14 of 19 (275 items) « First ... < Previous 12 13 14 15 16 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use