Top 10 Posters

SECRET SANTA PACKAGES RECEIVED AND PICTURES IF YOU WANT TO!!!

Page 11 of 19 (275 items) « First ... < Previous 9 10 11 12 13 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 274 Replies | 23 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, Dec 15 2012 7:21 AM

Angele ,happy Birthdy . Have a fun day. with hubby. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 1
Points 5

Grammie JoJo rec'd

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,502
Points 50,685
Ginny replied on Sat, Dec 15 2012 8:20 AM

Have a very Happy Birthday, Angele!     Ginny

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755
Sukochi replied on Sat, Dec 15 2012 9:05 AM

Caryl Anne:

Holy Smoke I was feeling good about the gifts I made for lovely Karla, the shopping was so much fun too, but now After seeing the huge expensive gifts from Candis, I feel inadequate in my gift. WOW I was speechless over the moda jelly roll and the stainless cutter, I see books more;100 pictures did you say? and a quilt??  I'd say you are the biggest winner, Carolyn.
Merry Christmas.

Caryl Anne, this was not a contest. There is no "biggest winner". Your gift was as lovingly recieved as the next. This is about our love for each other, friendship, and we all gave what we could. Never say one gift is better then yours. If yours is given in love and fellowship, it IS a "winner".

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,482
Points 47,700
Frances replied on Sat, Dec 15 2012 9:22 AM

Barbara:

Now Frances, if he shows up take it easy on him girl ,  and send him home to me .  It'll be your Xmas present from  Me .LOL   Barbara

Barbara Honey,

I would send him to you after i finish with him but he wont fit in a padded envelope.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, Dec 15 2012 9:31 AM

Frances ,ok,just get him here the best way you can..LOL  

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060
Caryl Anne replied on Sat, Dec 15 2012 11:01 AM

I'm so sorry Sukochi, that you felt compelled to correct me. I am speechless again.

"Caryl Anne, this was not a contest. There is no "biggest winner". Your gift was as lovingly recieved as the next. This is about our love for each other, friendship, and we all gave what we could. Never say one gift is better then yours. If yours is given in love and fellowship, it IS a "winner".

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,482
Points 47,700
Frances replied on Sat, Dec 15 2012 12:15 PM

So heres my pictures of my SS gifts.

I love all my gifts, my unpicker had broke just before my gifts arrived so that for me is very fortunate, these arrived the day before my mum died so i had the extra benefit of being able to show them to my mum who was amazed that someone accross the ocean could send me such wonderful things to someone they had never met, so Melody from the bottom of my heart i am so very grateful, and the other best thing is ive made a new friend.  Thea thank you so much for hosting this years SS.

Lots of love

Francesxx

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 435
Points 6,960
Mz M replied on Sat, Dec 15 2012 12:43 PM

Thea, I'm sorry it took me so long to post pics of my wonderful gifts!!! Open house at work and working LOTS of hours.

I love everything! The Scentsy Pooki Bear is filled with a Mochadoodle scent pack and he sleeps by my pillow. Yep, I'm talking some sweet dreams! There is lots of fabric, a pair of scissors, mints, hot drinks, an ergonomic rotary cutter (!), calendar, chocolate house with candy canes, socks, Swatch Buddies, pocket calendars, The Quilting Answer Book, the most beautiful quilted table topper and so much more!! Thank you Santa!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 435
Points 6,960
Mz M replied on Sat, Dec 15 2012 12:48 PM

I sure would like to get on his Christmas Card list!! Cold shower here I come...............

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,446
Points 361,712
Kris replied on Sat, Dec 15 2012 1:37 PM

Happy birthday Angele.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,446
Points 361,712
Kris replied on Sat, Dec 15 2012 1:37 PM

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:
this was not a contest. There is no "biggest winner".

Well said Sukochi.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 654
Points 16,580

Here is a pic of what I sent to Chicago Singer -- certainly not as many items as some of you sent, but this is my first year and haven't much of a stash yet (both fabrics and notions). I'm sure next year I will do better.

Brigit-Carol

• | Post Points: 65
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 203
Points 4,430

What an amazing and generous bunch of people we have here!  I am so thankful for each of you and I love seeing all that everyone received.  We are truly a blessed bunch.  

Belfrybat - I totally understand how you feel.  I feel the same way.  I'm already thinking about starting a quilt for my next year SS, however I don't know what color, so I may just do a few throughout next year as extras and go with it...we'll see what time allows for.  I'm already starting to look for sales (and remnants!!) to hoard for next year's box.  

Definitely looking forward to getting to know you all in the next year!

Oh, and Angele, happy birthday doll! <3

replied on Sat, Dec 15 2012 2:10 PM

Everyone has done so well with this SS.  What comes from your heart, and the thoughtfulness of everyone's is heart warming .  You all are inspiring,,   I do shop sales all year long. Joann's and their 60% off coupons. They have so many cool items . I shop quilt shop sales too.  I am always looking for bargains I keep them stashed away just like Thea does.  By the way Thea, thank you so much for being our Mrs Santa Claus. You are wonderful! I think you are the ultimate meaning of the Christmas spirit.  I hope your feeling ok,!  Many , many Blessings to all !     

• | Post Points: 35
Page 11 of 19 (275 items) « First ... < Previous 9 10 11 12 13 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use