Top 10 Posters

PACKAGES AWAY... SECRET SANTAS

Page 4 of 9 (134 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 133 Replies | 14 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Fri, Dec 7 2012 11:19 AM

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas

It the bes time of the year

I don't know if they'll be snow

But, have a cup of cheer!

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,447
Points 243,717
Thea replied on Fri, Dec 7 2012 12:32 PM

Oh my, I still haven't opened any of the packages in my box.  I took the toilet paper out and it has embroidery on it - amazing... and I am still laughing - she could have just sent it and I would be laughing all year - everyone I know - knows that I am nuts anyway - this is just the best - teehee...I am going to take a picture of my toilet paper here shortly and share it with you - I am nuts!!!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,334
Points 20,045

Well, I think my package is delayed.  When I track online, it still says "Expected delivery Friday, December 7."  However, the last status listed was in my home town.  This seems to happen every time I ship something via priority mail.  It just sits in my home town for the first couple days and then is late getting to its final destination.  :-/

Same exact thing happened with a package that went out Monday.  

Raleigh, NC

• | Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Fri, Dec 7 2012 12:46 PM

Looks like it left Raliegh yesterday. So, if it hasn't far to go.......maybe, Sat.?

Personally, I wuld go ask them what their problem is. But, that is just me!

Sukochi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,447
Points 243,717
Thea replied on Fri, Dec 7 2012 12:51 PM

Carolyn - you do seem to have some luck there mailing packages - I am sorry - mine seem to get there the day before usually.  Mine won't be to my recipient till Monday so am just waiting to hear - hoping she likes it - I know so far my toilet paper has me laughing... I am afraid to open any of the rest since this was just so great - but I am so easily amused... 

I do have to start checking the list though to see if all got gifts - I don't want anyone missing out.  I think so far that this year is going pretty good - we need to remember for next year - if you all decide to sign up again to do this - that getting things earlier will make it easier and then once you get your person's name you can start channeling...teehee - channeling them to understand what makes them tick and what would make them happy... 

This is a special gift and you don't have to sign up to do this but if you do sign up remember that it is a special gift and you are the giver... give wonderfully!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
AwhHHHHHHHHH This is killin' me...... I have to wait for my DH to get home and then if there see if he'll send it on to me! Oh Glory, and hope he doesn't send me another Christmas card. lol

MelodyP

• Filed under:
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Fri, Dec 7 2012 2:42 PM

Mailman came....NOTHING. Will have to wait, and wait a little more. So, excited, though. Can't WAIT!!

Sukochi

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,408
Points 19,580

I just mailed my package today. I'm sorry for being late as I've been a little under the weather lately. I'm still fighting an ear and sinus infection. Where are we posting pictures of our packages that we received. Are we posting them here or in the secret santa thread. Thank you so much again Thea for hosting this wonderful Secret Santa. 

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

• | Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Fri, Dec 7 2012 3:41 PM

Oh, Melissa, sounds terrible. So sorry you are feeling  less then great. Get well soon, K? Not to worry. Santa wil come in due time.

Sukochi

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 680
Points 17,070

Melissa Halpain:

I just mailed my package today. I'm sorry for being late as I've been a little under the weather lately. I'm still fighting an ear and sinus infection. Where are we posting pictures of our packages that we received. Are we posting them here or in the secret santa thread. Thank you so much again Thea for hosting this wonderful Secret Santa. 

I hope you are better soon.  I asked the same question, but went ahead and posted on the SS 2012 thread.  I figure I can move it to here if necessary.  Go see what Karla sent me!

Brigit-Carol

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Fri, Dec 7 2012 3:51 PM

Carolyn, if that is the case then call you local post office and ask if your package is there.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 466
Points 7,440

Melissa Halpain:
I just mailed my package today. I'm sorry for being late as I've been a little under the weather lately. I'm still fighting an ear and sinus infection. Where are we posting pictures of our packages that we received. Are we posting them here or in the secret santa thread. Thank you so much again Thea for hosting this wonderful Secret Santa

I too posted picture of my package in the Secret Santa 2012 Thread. Sorry your not feeling well Melissa,hope you get to feeling better soon.  I get to go to the Doctor on Monday to get my stitches taken out. Can't wait to be able to use my left hand fully.

Pat B

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Fri, Dec 7 2012 4:07 PM

My name should receive her box tomorrow Sat Dec 8th.  Just a little hint, she is West of the Mississippi River but not way out West...LOL!

I'm very excited, praying she likes what I've chosen for her.  I was unable to get one specific item she had on her wish list...looked in all my catalogs, not to be found.

QCA is such a caring family, this SS makes it even more special than many realize.  So looking forward to seeing everyone's surprises.

THEA,

Have you designated where we are to post our pictures and remarks?  Unless I hear otherwise, I shall just post right here.

Love you and all you have done to make this so much fun.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Fri, Dec 7 2012 5:22 PM

Reposting on this page also. My SS giftee's gift was delivered today to her PORCH. Guess no one was home. I pray she will get on here and confirm that she has it. I didn't think to have it signed for. Shoot, now, I won't sleep tonight. She hasn't been on this page, or the other one, since the Secret Santa started so hope she will now.

Sukochi

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,365
Points 37,240
Linda replied on Fri, Dec 7 2012 5:33 PM

Linda:

My SS will go out tomorrow heading south and I sincerely wish I was heading there with it. Hope you   like it, Here are some more hugs.

Just left the sorting facility in PA and is heading in your direction. Tracking did not give a delivery date. Hugs.

Page 4 of 9 (134 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use