Page 2 of 9 (134 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 133 Replies | 14 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,461
Points 361,952
Kris replied on Wed, Dec 5 2012 5:41 PM

Posting tracking numbers is not a good idea. This site is not private. you don't want some lurker redirecting your package. Plus the tracking number will show where the package is headed. Spoil the surprise for sure.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 203
Points 4,430

I just sent it on with Santa. Expected delivery date is 6-10 days. Now I wish I would have sent it sooner. It is going North! Dearest SS, I am hoping and praying that you like what I sent!

Brandy

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Wed, Dec 5 2012 5:46 PM

Kris very good point. Even if it was meant in good humor ,you ladies should take those off. You don't want to loose your packages. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,351
Points 46,480
Angele replied on Wed, Dec 5 2012 6:17 PM

My Secret Santa just left this afternoon!  Should reach destination Tuesday.  Hope sana brings it safely to destination.  I am nervous , hoping my giftee likes it.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,009
Points 19,440

Mine should go out tomorrow as I have been ill tioday

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
Thea, Oh my! Well we will not know until I get it.

MelodyP

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,330
Points 36,660
Linda replied on Wed, Dec 5 2012 9:15 PM

My SS will go out tomorrow heading south and I sincerely wish I was heading there with it. Hope you   like it, Here are some more hugs.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,250
Points 239,917
Thea replied on Thu, Dec 6 2012 12:20 AM

MelodyP MO/KS:
Thea, Oh my! Well we will not know until I get it.

I am hopeful that Karla will contact me so I know if I need to put something together for the other lady - I am hopeful that she was sending something else to you - it will be okay though either way... I have spare things ready to go just in case something happened to anyone.  I'll get busy and start making something hand made as that is the only thing I didn't do - and I'll check out her list for what she likes... it will be okay!

My package went West - I think - teehee - I couldn't even remember who my SS was - that is bad - but that is what I wanted to happen I wanted to be totally surprised.... I mailed mine today and put the envelope inside after the girl weighed it - no idea how much it even weighed... it is all prettied up with wrapping paper except a couple things that just found their way in the box... packed as full as I could get it...teehee... 

Now the wait is on... Mine is set to get there on Monday - UPS - .... fun stuff...

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, Dec 6 2012 3:46 AM

Mine goes out today or gets picked up today .I hope my giftee will have Sat but it may be Monday.  To my Giftee just a reminder you will be getting two boxes.  so if one gets there before the other and there is no card ,it is in the other one. LOL sorry i had to do it that way ,just could n't get it all in the same box.   I can hardly wiat till you get it . Barbara 

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 655
Points 16,585

The package I send has already left the Dallas sorting facility and is heading north.  Projected delivery date is Monday. 

Brigit-Carol

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 364
Points 4,680
Kelli replied on Thu, Dec 6 2012 8:38 AM

I'm sending my package today. I really hope the person that gets it likes it.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
Thea, The "package" from Karla was in fact a Christmas Card with Civil War fabric for her birthday block. It had nothing to do with the SS. I am sooooooo sorry. My DH has been able to tell the difference between a "package" and a card. Until now that is lol Again sorry for the confusion! Melody

MelodyP

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,250
Points 239,917
Thea replied on Thu, Dec 6 2012 11:39 AM

Melody - thank you for letting me know - my heart did go pitter patter faster there for a few hours wondering how I screwed this up - checked my lists twice... teehee... thank you and have fun making that block - your package from your SS isn't in the mail yet - she had to wait to get to the PO ... but it is coming so you can get all excited again...teehee

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,250
Points 239,917
Thea replied on Thu, Dec 6 2012 11:40 AM

I need to get my list of names out and start checking them off so that I know who did send theirs - that way I can be ready if someone doesn't and I'll check off those who have rec'd.  hmmm got to do this some time today!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Thu, Dec 6 2012 12:00 PM

Thea

Mine went out today priority...recipient must sign...will not leave to be stolen.  I pray that she will love her gifts, it turned out I had the opportunity to buy some very nice books for mine, I hope they will be useful to her.  I had half a thought to keep them, but said no, I bought for her.

I got home and remembered I forgot to put in the dog bones....gr-r-r-r!   Don't know, will probably just give to my beloved dogs.  It has definitely been a very rough year for me. 

Have already started the box for next years' SS.  Perhaps this coming year I will have an opportunity to make several of the gifts, I have 3 or 4 in mind.

Looking forward to seeing what everyone received and pray all will be happy.  Thank you Thea for putting this together.  Pray you are feeling great and will continue to improve for the Blessing of the King of Kings!  Love ya!

Page 2 of 9 (134 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use