Page 14 of 14 (204 items) « First ... < Previous 10 11 12 13 14 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 203 Replies | 42 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 57
Points 1,570
Donna replied on Sat, Dec 1 2012 10:17 PM

Barbara, i echo the sentiments in the messages and love and prayers you've been receiving.  It's hard to lose those we love, those who've been so important to us throughout our lives.  Please know that I/we are with you in heart and spirit and are always available when your aching heart cries out.  God is with you just as your mother is with Him.  {{{Hugs}}}

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 62
Points 1,120
Lindsey replied on Mon, Dec 3 2012 11:44 AM

Wow! What an amazing man! It certainly puts my sorrows in the pale. I shall think of this from now on whenever I feel sorry for myself!

How strong he must have fought the demons and to produce this work to help other people through hard times!

I'm in awe!

Thank you for this, what a gift you've given us!

Lindsey, Norfolk, UK

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,408
Points 37,985
Linda replied on Mon, Dec 3 2012 10:34 PM

Dearest Barbara,  I honor you with your spirit, with your love for your mom, and your faith. I don't that I could have been as calm in the situation as you, but one day your siblings will realize their terrible sin and hopefullly will repent. Meanwhile, you have a large family here at QCA who love you dearly.

Christine - Thank you for the story and the words to the song It is Well with my Soul. I love that song. We often sing it during communion at my church in Arizona.

Sending loads and loads of Hugs.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,976
Points 368,782
Kris replied on Mon, Dec 3 2012 11:44 PM

Barbara:

Hi everyone,I just want to let you all know that  today is the day of my mothers service. Right now I'm having a difficult time keeping my emotions under control . I just wish I could have seen her one more time . thank you all so much for your payers and support. in this very difficut time in my life. You have all given me hope and courage to get thru this . I love you all .Barbara

Barbara,

words cannot express how sad I am for you in this tragedy. I trust you made it through the day knowing you're loved and cherished and that your mother is not angry with you.

Sorry I missed the day.

Hugs.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,976
Points 368,782
Kris replied on Mon, Dec 3 2012 11:48 PM

Christine:
Refrain:
It is well, (it is well),
With my soul, (with my soul)
It is well, it is well, with my soul.

Thanks for sharing the story Christine. This was one of my grandmother's favourites hymns.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 429
Points 8,695
Sabrina replied on Tue, Dec 4 2012 2:42 AM

Barbara, I am very sorry for your loss. I haven't been on much lately, and I never really know what to say in situations like this, but I wanted you to know you have been in my thoughts.

replied on Wed, Dec 5 2012 5:01 PM

For all of you that sent me a block for Barbara's Big Hug!  I will PM you as I get them so you will know they are here safe. I have received 13 so far, and already notified the senders.  Thanks to all!! They sure are beautiful!

replied on Fri, Dec 7 2012 5:23 PM

Another update for everyone sending me blocks I have received 20 so far! They are all beautiful!   I am hoping I will have them all by next Fri.  Then The fun begins!   Thanks to all for your time and caring!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,794
Points 31,645
Annie replied on Fri, Dec 7 2012 6:31 PM

Candis,

I am so looking forward to seeing your creation!  What a great idea.

Page 14 of 14 (204 items) « First ... < Previous 10 11 12 13 14 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use