rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
13 Posts
Points 380
Wendy posted on Thu, Nov 22 2012 1:09 PM

Hi

I was at our local patchwork and quilters guild last night and the Electric Quilt 7 was demonstrated. It looked great but a little too involved for me. Is there a more basic Electric Quilt  programme. I would love to get one. Thanks

Wendy 50

• | Post Points: 35

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 75 Contributor
Female
1,131 Posts
Points 28,645
Verified by Wendy

Hi Wendy, 

My name is Wendy also.

There is a program called Electronic quilt wizard that is made by EQ. It is a basic program of what you saw demonstrated.  However, it is very limited. Once you get going on EQ7, It is not that intimidating, and well worth the money and time to learn.  There are several of us on here who use it all the time.  Kris, Judy T and I can answer  any questions you might have. We have a group called EQ7. You could hang out with us there.  The tutorials and workshops that are available with EQ are great also.  You can't go wrong if you buy the full version.

At the top of the page you will see a link to groups. click on it and look for the EQ group and check it out.

• | Post Points: 40

All Replies

Top 10 Contributor
Female
19,778 Posts
Points 248,014

If you go to the web site for EQ7 thay have one I think is called Electric quilt Wizard.  It was a good beginner softwear.  If you check out Amazon you may find it cheaper. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
1,131 Posts
Points 28,645
Verified by Wendy

Hi Wendy, 

My name is Wendy also.

There is a program called Electronic quilt wizard that is made by EQ. It is a basic program of what you saw demonstrated.  However, it is very limited. Once you get going on EQ7, It is not that intimidating, and well worth the money and time to learn.  There are several of us on here who use it all the time.  Kris, Judy T and I can answer  any questions you might have. We have a group called EQ7. You could hang out with us there.  The tutorials and workshops that are available with EQ are great also.  You can't go wrong if you buy the full version.

At the top of the page you will see a link to groups. click on it and look for the EQ group and check it out.

• | Post Points: 40
Not Ranked
Female
13 Posts
Points 380
Wendy replied on Thu, Nov 22 2012 3:21 PM

Thanks for help Wendy.  I will look at group tomorrow! 

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use