Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 131
Points 2,300
Tracy Posted: Mon, Nov 5 2012 9:42 AM

I would like to know if anyone is from the Western Massachusetts area and knows of or would be interested in any fabric swaps? By "swap", I literally  mean SWAP - not "bring your fabric to sell".  I'm thinking this would be a great way for us to add more dimension to our stashes! I know I've seen fabrics that I may not want a lot of yardage of, but a FQ or 1/2 yd would make a nice addition to my stash for scrappy projects...or for inspiration to build on.

Does anyone have something like this in their area that would be willing to talk about it a bit? How does it work? What do you like or not like about it?

I've only been "collecting" and quilting for a year, but I already have an incredible amount of fabric, while  at the same time thinking I don't have enough, lol! Yes, I think it's official: I'm infected...

Tracy

~Tracy

Western Massachusetts

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Nov 5 2012 9:53 AM

Tracy ,I'm not from your area ,but I wanted to let you know we have a group here in the groups thath is just for fabric swaps. It is free to join the group .you might want  to check ,we do many differnet types of swaps and have alot of fun.  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 131
Points 2,300
Tracy replied on Mon, Nov 5 2012 10:21 AM

I found it, Barbara, and already asked to be added to one - thank you so much!! I hadn't thought to look in "groups", duh...

Tracy

~Tracy

Western Massachusetts

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Nov 5 2012 10:26 AM

Tracy ,you are very welcome. gald to have you joining us .. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use