Moving back to the southwest

Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 19 Replies | 5 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 59
Points 590
Great attitude Sherri, and I do wish you the best as well, but then you don't need my imput, because yoou said it so very gracefully in the beginning that you have put it all into God's hands, and there are no better hands to be in. Of course, blessings to you and your family. I know everything will work out wonderfully:)

Blessings,

Pat F, Jamestown, NY

• | Post Points: 0
Not Ranked
Posts 6
Points 110
Sidlow replied on Sat, Oct 20 2012 4:34 PM

When you feel an urge to shop hop proceed 100 miles north to St. George.  We have several amazing quilt stores.  Lots of LV people shop up here.  We also have Superior Threads headquarters and its like being a kid in a candy store.  They also have a tremendous amount of fabric.  I believe fabric up here is more reasonable than in LV. Plus the stores are relatively close to each other. Unlike LV where you have miles between and horiffic traffic! There used to be a great shop in LV I patronized, but she closed down now. LV does have incredible buffets though!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Hi Sidlow, I do not believe we have met so I just wanted to say Hi and nice to meet you!

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,368
Points 19,465
safrmaz replied on Sat, Oct 20 2012 8:34 PM

Sidlow:

When you feel an urge to shop hop proceed 100 miles north to St. George.  We have several amazing quilt stores.  Lots of LV people shop up here.  We also have Superior Threads headquarters and its like being a kid in a candy store.  They also have a tremendous amount of fabric.  I believe fabric up here is more reasonable than in LV. Plus the stores are relatively close to each other. Unlike LV where you have miles between and horiffic traffic! There used to be a great shop in LV I patronized, but she closed down now. LV does have incredible buffets though!

Sent you a friend request & personal message.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,415
Points 415,724
gini replied on Sat, Oct 20 2012 8:42 PM

hi sidlow, welcome to the group

gini in north idaho

Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use