rated by 0 users
This post has 16 Replies | 6 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 788
Points 20,025
Carol replied on Sat, Oct 13 2012 8:00 PM

Marie:

Welcome Frankie, happy to have you join us.  What a nice big family you have, congrats on the identical twins, you should be bragging, don't apologize for it.  Were the twins both the same gender?  We'd love to see pics of your projects.  Hope to hear from you often, enjoy!

Marie, this reminds me of when my grandbabies were born,  fraternal twins, a boy and a girl.  People always asked,  "Are they identical?"  It always cracked me up, I'd say, no, not identical, one is a boy and one is a girl!!  When they say "Identical Twins", think about it - how could they be identical if they were different sexes?  LOL      Thanks for the reminder of it - yesterday was their 24th birthday, can't believe it!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,283
Points 173,433
Marie replied on Sun, Oct 14 2012 8:40 AM

Carol:

Marie:

Welcome Frankie, happy to have you join us.  What a nice big family you have, congrats on the identical twins, you should be bragging, don't apologize for it.  Were the twins both the same gender?  We'd love to see pics of your projects.  Hope to hear from you often, enjoy!

Marie, this reminds me of when my grandbabies were born,  fraternal twins, a boy and a girl.  People always asked,  "Are they identical?"  It always cracked me up, I'd say, no, not identical, one is a boy and one is a girl!!  When they say "Identical Twins", think about it - how could they be identical if they were different sexes?  LOL      Thanks for the reminder of it - yesterday was their 24th birthday, can't believe it!

As Diane would've said to me, "you knucklehead"!  Diane was a very dear, dear member of QCA, that I had the pleasure to be personal friends with for awhile.  She passed a year ago September but I think about her every day and miss her immensely.  You'd've loved her as we all did.  In spite of all her ills, she kept us laughing all the time, she raised our spirits as well.  Thank you for the reminder, I smile every time I say or ask something dumb, makes me think of her words to me, "you knucklehead"!  :  )

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 5
Page 2 of 2 (17 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use