Web Site Problems

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 15
Points 105
Carole Ann Posted: Wed, Oct 3 2012 10:00 AM

I am a Premium Member and cannot reach any if my videos like Quiltty, Quilt It, etc. because I am unable to get past the Preview for QNNtv.com which it states to BUY this video even though I am a premium member.   I have been missing a lot of QNNtv.com but now I must let you know that I hope this problem will be solved soon.  One more question, does it matter if I go to the site using Google as my server? Am I required to use Microsoft's E to get onto CNNtv.com?   Thank you for any assistance you may be able to answer my questions,  

Carole Ann

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,576
Points 36,070
ls2116 replied on Thu, Oct 4 2012 10:49 PM

I've had problems before with qnntv too,  I honestly don't know if its something I'm not doing right probably .  Maybe write this on message board and you'll get better suggestions.

Quilting My Rainbow

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 23,819
Points 352,402
Kris replied on Fri, Oct 5 2012 1:04 AM

If you go to your home page and look under member perks you'll find instructions for getting your free QNNtv membership. The two sites are separate so you still have to sign up for QNNtv. When you get to the checkout use the code in the instructions and it will change to a zero dollar amount.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,384
Points 119,256
Patti replied on Sat, Oct 6 2012 9:09 PM

Kris, I think it is more than that.  I can log in, but when I click to watch something, all I get is a preview and invitation to join.  When I have tried to join again, it tells me I am active. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,384
Points 119,256
Patti replied on Sat, Oct 6 2012 9:26 PM

Never mind.  I just went back and renewed with QNN, my problem was that when I did it a month ago, I did not go through to the end, last page putting in my name, etc. and completing order.  Working fine for me now.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use