Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 32
Points 775
Louise Posted: Sun, Sep 30 2012 11:58 AM
Is there a way to send a GIFT premium membership to a friend? I have been trying to find the answer on my own, but obviously I am not looking in the right place to find it. Thanks in advance for your help. Louise
  • | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Sun, Sep 30 2012 3:09 PM

Louise:
Is there a way to send a GIFT premium membership to a friend?

Louise, I would try calling the  phone number for QCA. Or, friend ADM Mandy and ask her by PM. One of those should work.

Anyone else have any other suggestions for Louise?

Sukochi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598

Sukochi gave some good advice.

Then again- - hate to be such a party pooper but until they get the issues straightened out with the site, I wouldn't want to give a gift membership to anyone.  :o{

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,368
Points 19,465
safrmaz replied on Sun, Sep 30 2012 4:35 PM

Marge (AKA Dimples):

Sukochi gave some good advice.

Then again- - hate to be such a party pooper but until they get the issues straightened out with the site, I wouldn't want to give a gift membership to anyone.  :o{

I was thinking the same thing.  I wish I had not renewed my premium membership.  Sometimes I can't even get on and other times when I do get on, it is so slow I just end up logging off.  

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598

Sheri - I feel especially frustrated when i try to post a comment about some of the beautiful quilts that get posted and POOF - the comment just goes off into cyberspace somewhere never to be seen again. 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Sun, Sep 30 2012 4:48 PM

Happened to moi 2x's this week!

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use