Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 90
Points 2,015
Denise (denilyn) Posted: Sat, Sep 8 2012 9:09 PM
I have to tell you how upset I am over this. I have been trying to get on this website since 6:15 tonight....it is now 9:54....and I finally got in. Maybe a new and larger server is in order. I signed up my sister-in-law for this subscription as a birthday present telling her what a wonderful site this and how much she will like it and she is also having problems getting on. It is extremely frustrating. I do love this site and the people on this site are wonderful but enough is enough. This has been going on long enough and what is worse is there are no updates that are sent out or posted anywhere to let you know that there is a problem, we know about it and we are working on it. Posting any updates on this site per se is useless if you cannot get in to see it. How about posting it on facebook or somewhere else. I am member to another web site that when it has a problem it has an oops page that comes up and says, I am sorry we are experiencing technical issues and working to correct the problem....at least then we know what is going on and we are not sitting here thinking the problem is on our end....I have reset internet explorer a few times and erased all the cookies and cache thinking it was my computer. Thanks Denise
  • | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,473
Points 24,140

My sister couldn't get on at 7:30, but I was able to get on at 10:00 when I got home from her house. It is just the way of web sites. A lot of times I can't get on other web pages. I just chock it up to the web age.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Sat, Sep 8 2012 10:59 PM

I believe they are still working on it.  Here is a post from 4 days ago.

"Good Morning All,

I just wanted to give you all a quick update on the performance of the QCA website. Our technical team has found a glitch in the database which they are working to resolve. This is their highest priority right now. I want to thank you all for your patience during this time, I know it can be frustrating to work on a slow site and especially frustrating when the site doesn't come up. I will continue to keep you all posted as we make progress. 

QCA Mandy"

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,809
Points 43,669
Eileen replied on Sun, Sep 9 2012 9:45 AM

I'm glad to know they are working on it. Some days I can get on but then it bogs down & I can't even go to the next page of a thread. Other times I can't even log in & then there are days (like today, so far), when I have no problems.  I'll keep plugging away as QCA's tech team must be doing!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,482
Points 43,630
Vivian replied on Sun, Sep 9 2012 10:21 AM

Today is so quick yet the other day was supremely slow.  You never know what you'll find.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use