Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 24
Points 150
SummerBreeze Posted: Sat, Sep 1 2012 4:41 PM

Next time you go to the store, go to the paint dept. and get some of those free sample paint strips. Nice color wheel for matching your shades and you can take to the fabric store to coordinate your fabric. Next time you give a quilter a present, you can even include a couple of these strips! 

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,805
Sukochi replied on Sat, Sep 1 2012 5:31 PM

I bought some paint recently at Sherwin Williams Paint Store. They gave me, free of charge, one of those paint color swatch wheel things. So, I have every color there is in their paint!!!  But, I never would have thought to use it this way. Great tip!

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,409
Points 19,530

SummerBreeze:

Next time you go to the store, go to the paint dept. and get some of those free sample paint strips. Nice color wheel for matching your shades and you can take to the fabric store to coordinate your fabric. Next time you give a quilter a present, you can even include a couple of these strips! 

What an extraordinary idea. I would never be even close to thinking of something like this. Thank you so much for this great idea.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use