Top 10 Posters

Secret Santa - 2012

Page 14 of 28 (415 items) « First ... < Previous 12 13 14 15 16 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 414 Replies | 31 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,687
Points 248,742
Thea replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 10:03 AM

Patricia Faye has been added - she is the last one I am accepting for this years Secret Santa - I have sent out her questionaire and have drawn the numbers for all the SS's and recipients.

I had to bowls and put #s 1-48 - then drew a # from each bowl and then went to the list of participants and put them on that page - lol - Now I am starting to send you out who got whom and attaching their answers to the questionaire to you.  Some will get this via your PM and some will get it via private email - I am going to try and put everyone into my email contact list so that I can contact you that way should QCA have any problems what so ever.

I do not foresee any problems coming up - remember your date for sending is not until Dec 5th.  I know you may want to send out early - but would really like everyone to wait until at least that date to send out and to try and send out that week.  That way all will start getting them on or around the same day.

Those who have been lucky enough to get an overseas person - please post yours on or around the first week in November - from the states - our shipping dates for overseas are a little bit earlier as our post offices get overwhelmed with overseas mail and ask for the additional days to get it there in a timely manner.

I thank all who are participating this year and if any of you should have any problems at all with this commitment as the time gets closer - please contact me - I have compiled a lot of little things that I can help out with - I do not want anyone to have to keep looking in their mailbox for their package and have nothing in there... so since I am the big honcho this year I will take that expense on myself to make sure that everyone gets a fantastic SS present.  So please let me know if you have any problems so that I can meet the deadline for shipping all packages also by the 5th of December.  Do not worry if something happens - we all know that life can send us all sorts of unexpected expenses as the holidays come upon us.  No worries there - Okay!!!

Have fun now - spy on your recipients posts so you can get to know them better then what the questionaire gives you - it will at least give you a start!!!

Happy hunting!!!

• | Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,518
Points 48,260
Frances replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 10:10 AM

Thea,

Thank you so much for doing this, its great fun, by the way if you have any problems with anyone droping out or not being able to do it for any reason let me know i will always send out some extras its no problem to me.

lots of love

Francesxx

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,409
Points 19,530

Thea, I want to thank you again for all your hard work and taking on this job. We all are so lucky to have you take on this huge job. You are the big honcho and the big Santa of our Secret Santa group.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 405
Points 6,895
Phyllis replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 10:20 AM

Thea, if anyone has to drop out I would love to be put on a waiting list.

Bonner Springs, Kansas

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,687
Points 248,742
Thea replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 10:26 AM

Okay Phyllis - sorry that it is closed for the time being - I have already drawn everyone's names - but will put you on the wait list.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060
Caryl Anne replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 10:52 AM

Thank you!!!  Thea!!!

Re: Secret Santa 2012
By LaJuan Sukochi Lee in Fabric Swaps

Thea, I know I speak for everyone when I say that you have gone over, above and beyond for us in this Santa Swap. You are the bomb, my friend. This will only be a success because YOU are at the helm and have gone the extra mile.

From all of us to you. a huge THANK YOU, THEA!! Hmmm that is not big at all. Could one of you do a huge THANK YOU?

Thank you!!! Thea!!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,518
Points 48,260
Frances replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 12:48 PM

Thea,

Thank you very much ive got mine, now to continue the shopping.....

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,687
Points 248,742
Thea replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 12:50 PM

I have sent out all the names - never thought I would get done - lol

I have a couple people that need to check their PMs...

I only have a response from Beth Weigt - with no answers - please send your answers...

Frannye - same thing - have heard from you but still no quesitonaire answers

Karen - I got the first 12 answers - need 13 - 28...

Thank you all and for those who have these members - as soon as I hear from them I will send on to you.  I know it is just a slip up as I have heard how excited they are about the SS program this 2012.

I thank you all for your complements - but without the members who have done this in the past helping me out I would never have volunteered... Thank you and Thank them!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 649
Points 16,405
Zsofia replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 12:56 PM

Thea:

I have sent out all the names - never thought I would get done - lol

I have a couple people that need to check their PMs...

I only have a response from Beth Weigt - with no answers - please send your answers...

Frannye - same thing - have heard from you but still no quesitonaire answers

Karen - I got the first 12 answers - need 13 - 28...

Thank you all and for those who have these members - as soon as I hear from them I will send on to you.  I know it is just a slip up as I have heard how excited they are about the SS program this 2012.

I thank you all for your complements - but without the members who have done this in the past helping me out I would never have volunteered... Thank you and Thank them!

Thea - Please check your PMs.. I have a little problem here... ; )

Zsofia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,687
Points 248,742
Thea replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 1:22 PM

I am so so sorry - I was going through all the names and have no idea how I did that - I sent you a corrected PM with the only person you have!!!

I was doing so good too -have to check and make sure I didn't do this to anyone else...teehee... just my luck if I did this morning... it is so cold here and damp and I wanted to stay in bed and just veg but I couldn't had to get up - then it was taking me hours and hours... 

God bless,

Thea

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 649
Points 16,405
Zsofia replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 1:29 PM

Thea:

I am so so sorry - I was going through all the names and have no idea how I did that - I sent you a corrected PM with the only person you have!!!

I was doing so good too -have to check and make sure I didn't do this to anyone else...teehee... just my luck if I did this morning... it is so cold here and damp and I wanted to stay in bed and just veg but I couldn't had to get up - then it was taking me hours and hours... 

God bless,

Thea

Thanks Thea!!! I really appreciate all the work you did! Now I'm ready for shopping and some sewing!

Zsofia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,687
Points 248,742
Thea replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 1:33 PM

Everyone who is on the list if you did not get a name sent out to you today - please contact me - I thought I sent them all but since I made one mistake; I may have maid other mistakes - so check them please...

I didn't want to get up this morning - it is cold and damp and my arthritis has been bothering me terribly - that is no excuse but the only one I really have - I was being terribly careful - checking my list off - then the doorbell rang and the postman brought me this wonderful squishy package to add to my little pile of mailbox surprises for next Thursday to be opened - and brought me a box from Jim Shore - I had ordered some new Halloween cat decorations... so I think I got mistaken where I was on my list.

So I ask you kindly to please check and make sure you got a name today - and only one name - each person has only one gift package to send out!

Have a warm day  - I am now going to snuggle under my electric blankets in my chair and hope that I haven't missed anyone.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,409
Points 19,530

I got only one giftee and I printed it out so that I can put it in my purse and have it when I go shopping. I still can't thank you enough for all your hard work and volunteering to do this. 

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,498
Points 48,235
Angele replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 3:23 PM

Thanks Thea, I got mine and just can't wait to go on a shopping spree for my SS. I do have some ideas but I will definitely lurk around and see what other goodies I can get in the box..  Hihihi. It feels like the season of giving is really here. 

Thanks again for all the time and energy you've already put in.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 4:12 PM

Got my SS, looking forward to collecting lots of surprises for her.  Thanks Thea.

Page 14 of 28 (415 items) « First ... < Previous 12 13 14 15 16 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use