Top 10 Posters

Secret Santa - 2012

Page 13 of 28 (415 items) « First ... < Previous 11 12 13 14 15 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 414 Replies | 31 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,760
Sukochi replied on Fri, Sep 14 2012 7:48 AM

Girls, I have a great wrapping hint. Go to the Dollar Store. They have all sorts of adorable Christmas boxes that are so pretty and decorated. And, they can be recycled by the giftee.. Win-Win.  : )

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 20,212
Points 253,429
Barbara replied on Fri, Sep 14 2012 7:58 AM

I llike to wrap my gifts in fabric,  depending on the size of gift.  then my giftee gets alittle extra fabric ..

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 203
Points 4,430

I have wrapped one present in the past in fabric and the fabric that I wrapped it in was loved more than the gift itself.  LOL  I'm okay with that, it was loved regardless.  :) 

Depending on what I can find, I may wrap it OOORRR I may just let the box be the wrapping.  We'll see.  I like to wrap, I just have to like the paper that I wrap WITH.  

I have decided that I will be tearing into mine the second it gets to me.  I have also began an exchange through one of my original Facebook groups where we are going to do a crayon box type exchange.  Each person gets one color, cuts 9 - 12" blocks and sends them to me.  I mix 'em up and send 'em back in the pre-paid squishies they send to me with their fabric.  We all get new fabric and I get to make another quilt!  

OOOOOOhhhhhhh I loooovvveee Christmas and exchanges and gifts!

Have a fantastically blessed Friday everyone!

Brandy

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,004
Points 12,890

Caryl:

Caryl Ann is my full name also.  I've meet people through my travels that love the name, me not so much 'cause it's something to explain, family background, pronouncing it correctly for me...not "Carl" please and no I'm in the right line...female/girls only.  I have been  through Pearland TX on my way to Galveston I think.  We are just hours away...I'm south of Austin 10 miles.  By the way...your a little younger.  Now that I started using Caryl in TX is that a problem for you.  You see we think a lot a like...my business in Albuquerque, NM for years was called  "Caryl's Creations" and I have a friend here from San Antonio with a business name of Creations by Caryl (Carl).  Small world!

Caryl in Buda, TX

Have just returned from a short working vacation.. LOL and read your response, I have to say it is sew fun to see this spelling in print from someone else, I just use Carylanne for everything now I like seeing the way it plays across the page. and it keeps others from using Carl or Carly for me..

my spelling is a "daddy" thing, we two firsts have his Angelic  interpretation of the angels Seraphim and Cherubim, our madden name (Angeli) is Italian for Angel,

as far as using Caryl in TX I don't have any problem at all, as a matter of fact I use  Pearland. so as long as we don't get our hostess or host confused I think we can do this.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 14,079
Points 251,742
Thea replied on Fri, Sep 14 2012 2:13 PM

FRANNYE:

THEA,

I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN IF NOT TO LATE.

FRANNYE

I have sent you the questionaire - please return answered asap... I added your name to the 1st post - please read through the posts to know what this program is all about - although I outlined most of it in the first post - somethings have been said throughout the postings that might answer any questions about the Program...

Welcome to the fun!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 203
Points 4,430

Thea - out of curiosity - how many people do we have participating now?  

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 20,212
Points 253,429
Barbara replied on Fri, Sep 14 2012 7:13 PM

Brandy she keeps this updated on the first page.  of this thread. 

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 203
Points 4,430

Thanks Barbara!   I missed it somewhere along the lines that she was keeping that list updated.  

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 706
Points 11,595
Bev replied on Fri, Sep 14 2012 7:41 PM

Thea:

Bev - Still time to get back in for this year - not closing till the 15th...

Hi Thea, are you allowed to "jump" back in after withdrawing from the SS?  

from TN

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 14,079
Points 251,742
Thea replied on Fri, Sep 14 2012 9:58 PM

Bev - hurry and send me back the questionaire questions...

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 706
Points 11,595
Bev replied on Fri, Sep 14 2012 10:52 PM

Thanks Thea, I sent this through your email

from TN

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,161
Points 22,770

Thea, I signed up on the Swap Page, but thought I'd let you know here too.  

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 14,079
Points 251,742
Thea replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 9:27 AM

Patricia - didn't see this till this morning - sent you the questionaire - please return to me asap - You were in before the midnight cut off - so just need your answers so i can give them to your Secret Santa.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 203
Points 4,430

Soooooo excited! Thank you again Thea for hosting this!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,563
Points 48,770
Frances replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 9:36 AM

Brandy:

Soooooo excited! Thank you again Thea for hosting this!!

Me too Brandy, went into town this morning and have already started to get some bits.

lots of love

Francesxx

Page 13 of 28 (415 items) « First ... < Previous 11 12 13 14 15 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use