Top 10 Posters

Secret Santa - 2012

Page 12 of 28 (415 items) « First ... < Previous 10 11 12 13 14 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 414 Replies | 31 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 168
Points 3,875
Gerie replied on Wed, Sep 12 2012 5:29 PM

Indeed, I wasn't able to get on the site yesterday, but i am today, so I immediately sent the questionaire. Reading only afterwards that I could have sent it to the emailadress as well. And reading on, came to the conclusion that everytihng is as it should be, so the PM is alright. ok. then, back on track. I don't know whether I will be able to resist opening the package untill christmas or not. First, I'm very curious when the package will arrive anyway. I once ordered a quiltkit, which took about five months to arrive. But two weeks has also happened. The fivemonthpackage came via The Netherlands, Antilles. The quiltkit has seen more of the world then I have.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,459
Points 243,987
Thea replied on Wed, Sep 12 2012 7:01 PM

Gerie -  I have it thank you so much!  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,209
Points 16,230
Susan replied on Wed, Sep 12 2012 7:48 PM

Thea, Did you get my Questionaire that I sent via PM ??? I hope I did it right.   Susan

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,459
Points 243,987
Thea replied on Wed, Sep 12 2012 8:00 PM

Susan - yes it came through - thank you so much!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,459
Points 243,987
Thea replied on Wed, Sep 12 2012 8:12 PM

Just waiting on Joni to send to my private email - altheafoster@att.net

and for Bill E Bear to respond along with Tina - I believe I have everyone else's.  

I am signing off here and will look through everything again in the morning and post what I am still looking for.

You won't hear anything else unless you need me until Saturday when I will be sending everyone an email with their recipients name... Sending an email just in case PMs are down again so I can establish your email address in my email box and it won't go to my junk folder.

Thank you all for being so wonderful!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, Sep 13 2012 6:37 AM

thanks Thea ,Looking foward to seeing who I get ,,LOL  

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,459
Points 243,987
Thea replied on Thu, Sep 13 2012 10:59 AM

Still watching my email for Joni's questionaire - she has been in contact with me so I know it is coming...

Still looking for any response from Bill-E-Bear and Tina - only 2 that I have had no correspondence from since they signed up 

Today and tomorrow until midnight to sign up and get the questionaires back to me... 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,459
Points 243,987
Thea replied on Thu, Sep 13 2012 2:34 PM

still awaiting Joni's answers - I know they will be in my email anytime - keep checking it on and off...

Bill-E-Bear accepted my friendship so sent him the questionaire and asked him to also send to my home email and 

Grammie JoJo joined us and I have sent the questionaire to her.

Soon, my work will be done and it will be your time to get together a fun package to send to your lucky recipient.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Thu, Sep 13 2012 5:30 PM

Should be in your mailbox now Althea.  sorry to keep you waiting!  Nothing I did was working.  Thanks for your patience.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,459
Points 243,987
Thea replied on Thu, Sep 13 2012 5:57 PM

Joni - I got it - sent a reply email to you - thank you so much - 

Not Ranked
Posts 52
Points 415
FRANNYE replied on Fri, Sep 14 2012 1:16 AM

THEA,

I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN IF NOT TO LATE.

FRANNYE

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,838
Points 366,217
Kris replied on Fri, Sep 14 2012 1:39 AM

Brandy:
Thirdly, and this is to everyone - when you get your package, are you patient enough to hold out until Christmas to open it or are you going to rip into it the second you get it?!?

Even if I wanted to wait DH would bug me 'til I opened it. He can't stand waiting for presents.

I'm going to say now that I don't gift wrap. I'm terrible at it. I hope my recipient is OK with that.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,334
Points 20,045

Kris:

I'm going to say now that I don't gift wrap. I'm terrible at it. I hope my recipient is OK with that.

I personally am fine without any wrapping!  In my case, it's an environmental thing.  Often, I have recycled gift wrap & ribbons from gifts I've been given.  Other times I've been known to wrap in junk mail or the free newspapers that end up in my driveway or no wrap at all.. If you're lucky.. SOmetimes I wrap in fabric scraps.  :)

I try to embellish and make bows out of either recycled bows or whatever I can find lying around.

I hope my recipient will be ok with not getting brand new Christmas paper on every gift.  The gifts inside will be excellent though (I promise) and you'll have the knowledge that no trees died to wrap your gifts.

Raleigh, NC

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Fri, Sep 14 2012 5:47 AM

I know one thing for sure..."the Beach Babes" had a fabulous time!  I loved every minute even the long travel with my favorite quilting buddy Marge.``

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,559
Points 23,645
Susie replied on Fri, Sep 14 2012 7:38 AM

My thinking on the wrapping is that it's already wrapped...you have to open up the package it was sent in, right?

Although--I have to say that mine will be wrapped.  I'm one of those crazies that loves to wrap presents.  I actually was hired to do that many eons ago when Montgomery Ward was still in business and had the complimentary wrapping service for preferred card holders.  I learned a LOT and had a blast, plus I got paid for it!

Chicagoland, Illinois

• | Post Points: 35
Page 12 of 28 (415 items) « First ... < Previous 10 11 12 13 14 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use