Top 10 Posters

Secret Santa - 2012

Page 11 of 28 (415 items) « First ... < Previous 9 10 11 12 13 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 414 Replies | 31 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,846
Points 246,862
Thea replied on Tue, Sep 11 2012 7:12 PM

Twana - yes I got your email - thank you so much.

I have all except the following people:

Susan, Joni, Tina, Gerie, MzM(only 12 questions)- this is because only 12 go through on a friend request - sent you the rest of the questions...

Caryl, Tammy, Denise, Bill-E-Bear and MsMoomMist

I know do to the site being down today a couple might not have been able to get on and they have until Friday - those who haven't sent them can send them to my email or to PM.

Thank you so much for your patience today - this site was exasperating - but I have all the information from all except above listed so if the site goes down again I will still be able to get a hold of you to let you know who your recipient will be.. Yippeee!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,547
Points 48,465
Frances replied on Tue, Sep 11 2012 10:37 PM

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:

Frances:
whos been naughty and nice
  We don't need to vote on that. From what I heard the, oh, what did yu call yourselves? The Beach Babes in VB would win hands down. 

Sukochi,

Im safe i wasnt at that retreat, my first retreat and my first trip ever to the states will be in March to the Branson retreat, and then everybody else will lead me astray.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,547
Points 48,465
Frances replied on Tue, Sep 11 2012 10:39 PM

Thea:

Frances:

Thea,

I just wanted to say thank you so much for sorting out my issues with the questionaire, and taking the time to be our santa, by sorting the lists and checking them twice, hopefully you wont have to work out whos been naughty and nice (i think i know which one id fall into).

lots of love

Francesxx

Very nice that is for sure!

Thea Honey,

If only that were true.

lots of love

Franccesxx

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,846
Points 246,862
Thea replied on Wed, Sep 12 2012 11:15 AM

Thea:

Twana - yes I got your email - thank you so much.

I have all except the following people:

Susan, Joni, Tina, Gerie, MzM(only 12 questions)- this is because only 12 go through on a friend request - sent you the rest of the questions...

Caryl, Tammy, Denise, Bill-E-Bear and MsMoomMist

I know do to the site being down today a couple might not have been able to get on and they have until Friday - those who haven't sent them can send them to my email or to PM.

Thank you so much for your patience today - this site was exasperating - but I have all the information from all except above listed so if the site goes down again I will still be able to get a hold of you to let you know who your recipient will be.. Yippeee!

I have now rec'd MsMoomMists and Caryl's.  thank you so much!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 659
Points 16,375
Zsofia replied on Wed, Sep 12 2012 11:31 AM

Hi Thea - I just resent my answers. Sorry I left off 2 things and could not get on the site yesterday. I hope it's o.k. I promise I won't change it anymore... :)

Zsofia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,846
Points 246,862
Thea replied on Wed, Sep 12 2012 11:39 AM

Zsofia, I just rec'd and printed out - thank you.  I so appreciate your effort.

I also have Tammy's  - thank you too!  

Just a few more people and we are set to go - have left it open till the 15th at midnight to sign up and answer the questionaire - If I don't get your questionaire's back I will have to drop you from participation - so the few that haven't sent them please do...

Gerie - I know how interested you are and can only think that the site being down has forestalled your answering... 

As I posted above - you can send them to my home email altheafoster@att.net if the site is down.  All those who have sent them so far I have printed the off so I don't have to worry if the site is down.  

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 398
Points 4,920
Jean replied on Wed, Sep 12 2012 12:51 PM

I would love to participate in my first Secret Santa.  It looks like fun.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,846
Points 246,862
Thea replied on Wed, Sep 12 2012 12:59 PM

Sent you a questionaire - you are on the list!

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 398
Points 4,920
Jean replied on Wed, Sep 12 2012 2:16 PM

Sent the questionnaire back.  Thanks for adding me.  Look  forward to the holidays!!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 203
Points 4,430

Very quickly - Thea - I pray your hands are minding themselves today and that you are feeling better!  

Secondly, is there a minimum of yardage we need to make sure we send?

Thirdly, and this is to everyone - when you get your package, are you patient enough to hold out until Christmas to open it or are you going to rip into it the second you get it?!?  I'm not sure, but I think I might be too excited to wait (and the only person that would really get any pleasure out of it would be me..lol!)

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,846
Points 246,862
Thea replied on Wed, Sep 12 2012 3:24 PM

Brandy - there is no limit to the amount of fabric - 2 years ago we just said to make the whole package at a minimum be the value of 2 1/2 yds of fabric... and the packages were that and some.   Most packages did have some fabric in them though!

Hands are swollen today - can't get my rings on but they aren't aching like they had been - today and yesterday and the day before that - it has been my lower back - I think my body takes a poll each day and decides who (which part) is going to bother me - now that the neck muscles have finally healed the rest felt they didn't get enough attention so are asking for it now.

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 364
Points 4,680
Kelli replied on Wed, Sep 12 2012 3:44 PM

Brandy:

Thirdly, and this is to everyone - when you get your package, are you patient enough to hold out until Christmas to open it or are you going to rip into it the second you get it?!?  I'm not sure, but I think I might be too excited to wait (and the only person that would really get any pleasure out of it would be me..lol!)

I even have a difficult time not telling people what I got them for Christmas so, I would sure have a difficult time not opening mine immediately. LOL I am worse than my kids were. LOL

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,846
Points 246,862
Thea replied on Wed, Sep 12 2012 4:02 PM

Kelli - I used to be that way - I think I got broken of it somewhere along the way - growing up I was the child that hunted for my Christmas gifts - once I found them I was content to wait until Christmas to open them - my curiosity was satisfied...lol... Now I can wait and wait - without any problem..

I am curious right now about my mailbox surprises - Sukochi's group - I joined and I have these 3 gifts over on my table just waiting to be opened - they are tempting me but then I think that when my birthday gets here I won't have anything to open - as my DH always forgets till the day or so afterwards and then for me it is too late... 

But for this - I say OPEN them when you get them - and make sure you take a picture and POST it...

• | Post Points: 35
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 364
Points 4,680
Kelli replied on Wed, Sep 12 2012 4:53 PM

Thea:

Kelli - I used to be that way - I think I got broken of it somewhere along the way - growing up I was the child that hunted for my Christmas gifts - once I found them I was content to wait until Christmas to open them - my curiosity was satisfied...lol... Now I can wait and wait - without any problem..

I am curious right now about my mailbox surprises - Sukochi's group - I joined and I have these 3 gifts over on my table just waiting to be opened - they are tempting me but then I think that when my birthday gets here I won't have anything to open - as my DH always forgets till the day or so afterwards and then for me it is too late... 

But for this - I say OPEN them when you get them - and make sure you take a picture and POST it...

I used to hunt the presents and peek at my brother's and sister's and tell them. I never peeked at mine. LOL (I was a brat)

I think my husband might forget my birthday to, but I start a month in advance let him know just about every day that it is coming and I tell him exactly what I want. It works the same with all holidays. In 10 1/2 years he has never had a chance to forget. That and I let him and my kids know we celebrate my birthday for the entire month of September. hehehe

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 364
Points 4,680
Kelli replied on Wed, Sep 12 2012 4:53 PM

Thea:

I used to hunt the presents and peek at my brother's and sister's and tell them. I never peeked at mine. LOL (I was a brat)

I think my husband might forget my birthday to, but I start a month in advance let him know just about every day that it is coming and I tell him exactly what I want. It works the same with all holidays. In 10 1/2 years he has never had a chance to forget. That and I let him and my kids know we celebrate my birthday for the entire month of September. hehehe

Page 11 of 28 (415 items) « First ... < Previous 9 10 11 12 13 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use