Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 416 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 414 415 416 417 418 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 608
Points 9,680
Joyce replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 7:47 PM | Locked

Is Ihope you don't mind my answering you I'm still new to this site.  But I understand some of what you are going thru.  I too have almost stopped FB due to others comments.  My mom is in the nursing home now and this is a new thing.  I've been very upset over it all but this site and the ladies kind words to me and about their experiences have helped me so much.  My friend told me tonight on the phone that I sound better.  I know what you mean about running on empty.  I feel like I'm just walking thru a haze.  Trying to keep up with the necessary things like laundry, paying bills.  The rest of my energy goes to going to see mom in the home coming home drained.  I enjoy your posts so keep on.  We all need each other.

Joyce

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,856
Points 68,555
Bonita replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 8:12 PM | Locked

Thanks Nana, after this comment I feel so much better about wearing my T-Shirt. LOL

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,608
Points 52,050
Ginny replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 8:31 PM | Locked

Is, you have been sounding like you are running on empty lately, I will agree.  -  I don't think you should not talk with  us.  You need somewhere to vent and talk for your own good -  And we are your sisters-in-cloth , who better to vent to.  Many of us have been in the circumstances as you have.  I don't see anything that you have said that anyone could take offense to.       Ginny

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,976
Points 368,782
Kris replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 9:01 PM | Locked

Nana:

Gals

When Lewis started developing his belly...not from beer just too much good ole home cooking.... he told everyone he was building a shed over his tool.    I

ROFLOL!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,976
Points 368,782
Kris replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 9:03 PM | Locked

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:

Eww, lard? What ever do you do with lard? That is just disgusting.

One restaurant I went to in VA had French fries cooked in lard...yummy. 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,976
Points 368,782
Kris replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 9:10 PM | Locked

ls2116:
FIL was looking better tonight.  I told DH maybe I should stop with this  site too  only problem is I like it here.  after Hospital DH stopped by a car lot as hes looking for a gas saver and he found one his color yellow just another something I will have to absorb.  I'm taking a timeout from quilt because I feel like I'm running on empty.

I'm glad your FIL seems better Is.

Leaving the site doesn't sound like a good idea. I think it's good for you from what you've said. If you need a break that's fine but don't quit. I think you've been stretched pretty thin lately. Don't give up.

I've thought of quitting more than once but I love many of these people. More than my own family sometimes.

I agree with Sukochi. Find someone to talk with in private as well as in the forums. A lot of us do.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,976
Points 368,782
Kris replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 9:17 PM | Locked

Marie:
OMG!  My goose is cooked!  Nana, between you and Kris my picture in my bikini is going to be plastered all over the Internet!  My stash is the only thing I have that both of you would want but I'm not giving that up for anything!!  I'll have to leave the country with my stash for fear I'll be stalked by so many men because of my shapely body!  :  )

Marie:
Nana, a shed?  Lucky you.  Now I get why you make tents.  The truth is finally out!  :  )

Oh Marie, you're on a roll. ROFLMAO.

I've seen your stash. You won't get far with all that. We'll find you.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,501
Points 417,379
gini replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 9:39 PM | Locked

MNnancy:
I've been told that some guys with big beer bellies think women are attracted to those bellies.  Doesn't do it for me!

didn't you know?   you can rub those big buddha bellies for good luck. we couldn't interact with anyone in asia,  male or female, at close quarters, without them touching sam's tummy, then    smiling and nodding and bowing. . 

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,501
Points 417,379
gini replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 9:41 PM | Locked

Nana:
he told everyone he was building a shed over his tool.  

having seen both their bellies, sam has a castle.

gini in north idaho

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 10:12 PM | Locked

Nana:

Now this is a new one, at least to me!  It really had me ROFLOL!!!!!!!   He apparently...no I am not going to say it!

Winthrop, WA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,165
Nana replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 10:15 PM | Locked

Sukochi

I thought you were a southern girl.  You use lard the same way you use Crisco but it makes everything taste better than Crisco does.  

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,165
Nana replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 10:17 PM | Locked

Marie:

Nana, a shed?  Lucky you.  Now I get why you make tents.  The truth is finally out!  :  )

Marie I was interrupted when I was posting because I was going to say  that I had told him he didn't need a shed that big.....LOL>

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,165
Nana replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 10:22 PM | Locked

Donna B:

Nana:

Now this is a new one, at least to me!  It really had me ROFLOL!!!!!!!   He apparently...no I am not going to say it!

\Oh come on Donna .....  spit it out.   Inquiring minds want to know.....LOL

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 10:27 PM | Locked

Marie:
My goose is cooked!  Nana, between you and Kris my picture in my bikini is going to be plastered all over the Internet!

Oh, gosh, Marie - I think Randy put the picture of you in your bikini standing with him on the deck of the VB house on his Facebook page!   He may not have known that what happens at a QCA retreat stays at the retreat.  You're certainly famous by now!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 10:30 PM | Locked

Nana:
\Oh come on Donna .....  spit it out.   Inquiring minds want to know.....LOL

Thinks "highly" of his tools...ROFLOL!   I am just cracking up here...way too funny between the tents, budha bellies, t'shirts, sheds.  I've heard of protecting the family jewels, but never in a shed!

Winthrop, WA

Page 416 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 414 415 416 417 418 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use