Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 358 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 356 357 358 359 360 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,714
Points 364,457
Kris replied on Sat, Jan 12 2013 1:43 PM | Locked

The trip is in June Marge. DH wants to experience our Carnival otherwise I'd be gone already.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Sat, Jan 12 2013 1:49 PM | Locked

Is your carnival anything like the one they do in Brazil?

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,334
Points 241,792
Thea replied on Sat, Jan 12 2013 2:01 PM | Locked

Can't seem to get away from the pain today.  Yesterday I was extremely exhausted again - didn't get much done as I had said earlier - went to bed very early slept fitfully all night long - would fall asleep and then the pain would kick in - wake me up - and I would have to see if I could turn a different way to get comfortable again - hope I didn't disturb DH too much - he seemed to be snoring away each time I woke up - the temperature here is down again in the single digits... I think that is one of the biggest problems - it won't get cold and stay cold - or warm up and stay warm... up and down it is going... watched the weather channel after Barbara said they were getting 2" of snow today  and saw the huge front rolling over us and said - hmmm - that is my problem... so the heaters are on and I am warming up... wrapped in electric blankets and seeing what I can do from my chair for a while... my sewing machine is calling that it wants to be warmed up but my body says NO WAY are you doing that... so wrapping up in my blanket and may head back to bed shortly to see if I can fall back to sleep and get away from the pain for a while... I have this great book to read... if only it didn't hurt to hold it... oh well... it will get better!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sat, Jan 12 2013 4:10 PM | Locked

Finally, sun! Came out just about noon. So pretty. I was so happy to have it. Hope for tomorrow there will be more.

Called my LAQ. She said she could do it in APRIL. Ah....can you do it this month? She asked how big is it, what did I want. yada, yada. I said stipple, small lap quilt for special, very special little boy's first birthday. She said OK!!! She will have it done in two weeks, for me to bring it to her Monday. I had said, do you know someone who might could do it sooner. That is when she warmed up to sooner, for her. Thank you, God. You have been such a help, helped me thread needled, catch mistakes before they happened.  I could not quilt without Him!

Back to the drawing board.

Sukochi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Sat, Jan 12 2013 4:15 PM | Locked

Anyone doing the FabShop Hop this month???

Where is that #%@&*+!*# bunny on the "Little Mama's" and "Quilted Poises" sites?  i am up to shop #55 and those two are giving me fits.

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,548
Points 46,935
Debbie-do replied on Sat, Jan 12 2013 5:16 PM | Locked

Marge (AKA Dimples):

Where is that #%@&*+!*# bunny on the "Little Mama's" and "Quilted Poises" sites?  i am up to shop #55 and those two are giving me fits.

Marge, on Little Mama's, go to the "designer" section on the left... click MODA and it's right at the top

For Quilted Posies, click "Tuxedo Collection" and it's at the top as well!  :o)

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,548
Points 46,935
Debbie-do replied on Sat, Jan 12 2013 5:18 PM | Locked

Debbie-do:

Marge (AKA Dimples):

Marge, on Little Mama's, go to the "designer" section on the left... click MODA and it's right at the top

For Quilted Posies, click "Tuxedo Collection" and it's at the top as well!  :o)

um... oops... page 2 on Tuxedo Collection

Southwest of San Antonio

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,127
Points 28,535
Wendy replied on Sat, Jan 12 2013 5:22 PM | Locked

been playing in EQ7 all day this is what I came up with

• Filed under:
  • | Post Points: 110
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,397
Points 415,529
gini replied on Sat, Jan 12 2013 5:26 PM | Locked

i like this, wendy.   

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,726
Points 66,520
Bonita replied on Sat, Jan 12 2013 5:29 PM | Locked

Very pretty Wendy.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sat, Jan 12 2013 5:39 PM | Locked

Would be one beautiful quilt Go for it, Wendy.

Sukochi

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,473
Points 24,140
Elaine Phillips replied on Sat, Jan 12 2013 8:54 PM | Locked

Wendy that will make a beautiful quilt.

I worked today at the LQS. Boss was out galavanting again. We had a class there by the Bag Man that does the Nouveau Wallet. Well, the class was to be from 10 to 3. We close at 3 on Saturdays. They finished the class at 6PM! I was not a happy camper. Then to top off my day, it was snowing when I left the shop. As I got on I 70 to catch the Expressway to my highway home, a stupid fool passed me and a pickup in front of me, then decided to get back into the right hand lane and he spun out, hit the median baracade on the left, spun out again in front of the truck in front of me, making us put on our brakes. And he continued into the ditch on the right side of the road. It was only by the grace of God that the idiot didn't hit the truck in front of him, the truck behind him, and me. And there was no way we could stop because there was traffic beside and behind me. So I don't know if anyone stopped to help the guy or not. It was very slick. I was a recipe for disaster that God averted for us. Thank you, Lord.

• | Post Points: 110
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,108
Points 109,585
chocake2 replied on Sat, Jan 12 2013 9:03 PM | Locked

How Scary, Elaine! I'm glad you are home safe!

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,726
Points 66,520
Bonita replied on Sat, Jan 12 2013 9:43 PM | Locked

How awful for you and the truck driver. Glad you all made it safe and sound.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sat, Jan 12 2013 9:56 PM | Locked

Elaine, God was with you. I hope you called 911 so you could report what you witnessed. That man could have been drinking or on drugs. Or, he could just be a idiot who doesn't know how to drive in snow.

Sukochi

Page 358 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 356 357 358 359 360 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use