Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 334 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 332 333 334 335 336 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755
Sukochi replied on Thu, Jan 3 2013 5:07 PM | Locked

Oh, our baby is SICK??? You take good care of him, now. Hope all are well soon. Mommie better not get sick.

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755
Sukochi replied on Thu, Jan 3 2013 5:08 PM | Locked

Lesley, PM me with your address.

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755
Sukochi replied on Thu, Jan 3 2013 5:13 PM | Locked

Brandy, PM me with your address. There is lots of this fabric. So I can divy it up among whoever want some.

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755
Sukochi replied on Thu, Jan 3 2013 5:15 PM | Locked

Great news, Vivian.  

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 203
Points 4,430

Just got home from work, running to the bank, turning in my rent, and eating a salad and a quesadilla.  Now I'm thinking that going for a walk and then sewing for the rest of the evening sounds like a good idea.

I think I'm going to stylize my niece's quilt in Missouri Star Quilt Company disappearing 9 patch pattern, with the mustaches the blocks that I don't slice through.  

Wish me luck!  I also have all of Saturday to work on it and my youngest niece's quilts, and hopefully I can also get my son's quilt completed as well.  I will need God's grace to get this all accomplished, but they will get done.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 203
Points 4,430

Ohh!  I also forgot...one of my coworkers and I are going to do a block exchange.  6.5" blocks...her choice on block size.  I would have gone bigger, but I can do just about anything I set my mind to.  It's going to measure 72"x66", so 11 squares by 12 squares.  We are each going to make 132 squares and give half of the ones we make to the other person.  We each assemble our own quilts in whatever way we see fit and we both end up with a quilt that the other made half of.'

I'm excited!!  Especially since I have a very handy square guide that dear sweet Kris gave me for Christmas!  Yippee!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,327
Points 27,985
Marsha-SM replied on Thu, Jan 3 2013 6:06 PM | Locked

chocake2:

Great idea, Marie!! I'll quilt away my excess poundage!   Oh wait...  I quilt at the dining room table. Dang it. How am I gonna make that work??

Marie and CC, wouldn't work for me either.  I sew in the KITCHEN!!

Marsha - Western New York

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,106
Points 109,560
chocake2 replied on Thu, Jan 3 2013 7:30 PM | Locked

I am happy (??) to report that Sprout "only" has a virus. He charmed everyone at the clinic, despite being miserable with a fever and boogers. Anyone looking at him could see that he just felt rotten, but he still mustered a grin for everyone who stopped to chat with him. I wish I'd been able to let him stay home and rest, which is what he needs more then anything, but this was a case of better safe then sorry. I suspect that we'll spend another long night in the reclyner, while he gets over the congestion. Remember Vicks Vapo-rub??  It was Mom's vavorite remedy for the snufflies  but Sprout's too little for it.  I've put some eucolyptus oil in the humidifier so hopefully that'll help loosen things up. The doc said he's seeing an aweful lot of Swine flu and Influenza type A all of a sudden. He blaims all of the holiday traveling.  I hate Contagious Boogeritous, but I'm glad that's all that ails us.

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 203
Points 4,430

CC - Glad to hear Sprout only has a virus.  There are a LOT of people at my work that have Type A Flu....yuck...thankfully they have kept themselves home and away from me.  I hope the eucalyptus oil in the humidifier works and you both are able to get some rest this evening.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755
Sukochi replied on Thu, Jan 3 2013 8:06 PM | Locked

CC I will keep you all in my prayers. I pray that you do not get sick. What would your family do?/

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,351
Points 46,480
Angele replied on Thu, Jan 3 2013 9:12 PM | Locked

Nana, congratulations on buying the featherweight. 

PI love the Peanuts quilt too. Great job.

Thea, glad you made it back home.  Your body will get better soon.  As for the grands, of course they love you, who wouldn't?  

CC glad Sprout is feeling better. I hope Jr is on the mend too.

today, I went shopping. I got some batting at 50% off and some very nice  backing fabric for half off.  Great deals for me.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,106
Points 109,560
chocake2 replied on Thu, Jan 3 2013 9:16 PM | Locked

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:

CC I will keep you all in my prayers. I pray that you do not get sick. What would your family do?/

Drag me from my deathbed and ask if I'll make them an apple pie?

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,468
Points 362,032
Kris replied on Thu, Jan 3 2013 9:25 PM | Locked

Marie:

So, that means you're a Peanuts fan as well?  Did you have a plan in mind as you were collecting it?

Was this for me Marie?

I'm ver much a fan. I have videos, books, mugs, PJs, undies, fabric, latch hook rugs and I'm wearing Snoopy and Woodstock socks right now.

I didn't have a plan for the fabrics just wanted them. I was happy when the latest fabrics came out. I bought mostly half yard cuts and one panel.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,468
Points 362,032
Kris replied on Thu, Jan 3 2013 9:28 PM | Locked

Vivian :
So as you all probably know, I am going through a particularly bad time.  However, no cloud is so dark there isn't a silver lining. 

WTG Vivian. You'll have fun in Hawaii.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,468
Points 362,032
Kris replied on Thu, Jan 3 2013 9:31 PM | Locked

Donna B:

Wow, I finally   FINALLY   hit my 1,000th post!  It seems like it has taken forever!!!  I don't know how some of you get such high posting counts and still have time to quilt, let alone have a life...lol.

Congrats Donna.

I have a little fairy that posts when I'm busy. LOL

Page 334 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 332 333 334 335 336 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use