Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 308 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 306 307 308 309 310 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,881
Points 40,565
ls2116 replied on Tue, Dec 25 2012 6:12 AM | Locked

I am anxiouse to start working on baby quilt idea with my new copy of eq7!  DD gave me aquilting ruler its the first time anyone has gifted me with anything for my quilting hobby!  Going to FIL's and to DS today alot of traveling.

Quilting My Rainbow

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Tue, Dec 25 2012 12:27 PM | Locked

Going to our neighbor's today.  Walking distance, but with the 2 salads, huckleberry pie, hot buttered rum mix, rum, and Chocolate tree (gift from father-in-law, several boxes of chocolates, larger to smaller, stacked to look like a tree) I think we will take the car.

DD called from France, where she is meeting, visiting her boy friend's parents.  She sounds so happy.

Hmmm, I wonder if there is a trip to France in my future.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Tue, Dec 25 2012 12:30 PM | Locked

From DH, I got body lotion.  He got a calendar and a great book on raptors of the Pacific NW.  Gifts we will both use.  (when he asked what I wanted, I told him unscented lotion, so he could use it too.)

Merry Christmas everyone!

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,805
Sukochi replied on Tue, Dec 25 2012 12:45 PM | Locked

Probably going back to bed. Not feeling so great this aft. Rats.

Our neighbors were just out walking. Jim took Lily out, but, I stayed in as it is drizzly and cold. Bad storms to move in shortly and for tomorrow.

Good day to spend huddled under a couple quilts in the bed with a good book.

Hope all the rest of you are partying like it is Christmas. Ho! Ho! Ho!

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,980
Points 368,862
Kris replied on Tue, Dec 25 2012 12:50 PM | Locked

Feel better soon Sukochi. 

We have white stuff on the ground. Not much of it though. 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Tue, Dec 25 2012 12:57 PM | Locked

Happy Ho Ho Ever'body!!

Had a great Christmas morning. DD got me a bright orange thread catcher/pincushion with a pair  of  kitty cat shaped snips.  LOL DH bought me slippers but, alas they are too small. I have high hopes that I'll be able to exchange them. The store he got them from is noted for not stocking slippers after Christmas, so I have to pray they're be a pair my size left...

Bossman gave Dh a new paleontology textbook. He's lost in it. I may not see the light in his eyes for a few days. I can't compete with a gift as cool as that... LOL

Barbara, DS1 related that one of his classmate's Dads showed up to pick her up wearing his new NCIS baseball cap  -  a gift from Mark Harmon. It's autographed on the bill. He gave Mr Harmon an autographed National Pro Rodeo cap in return. (Be watching for that in scenes where Gibb's is working on his boat - LOL). Appearently they met somewhere  in his travels and hit it off.  Aren't you jealous!?? (I am!)

Now I must go get to work in the kitchen. There's a feast to fix...

Merry Christmas!

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• | Post Points: 125
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 356
Points 6,195
nantenn replied on Tue, Dec 25 2012 1:31 PM | Locked

I am having the most peaceful, relaxing  day. Still in my flannel pajamas. Came into sunroom as it is only room with decent heat. They are getting me new h pump but not until jan 4 th !! Have to,order it and with holidays....yada, yada, yada. But at least it is overd by policy.

so it is toasty, was napping till dos woke me up o go outide. They are getting so good about that. Never tried to train an older dog, they spend all

their time laying on me ,  max is resting his head on my hip and moose is keeping my feet warm. Max barely leaves my side..he thinks he is a pocket dog. I feel so blessed to have found them.

it is gray and damp here, have not seen sun in days , not really coldit is 50 degrees and no wind. Very odd to be so quiet here. I did not decorate this yr as i planned to be away...so wheni went to basement to get wrapping paper for Santa gift i hid in the car, i noticedd this tiny tree with garland, i' d say maybe 7 inches high with burlap bag as base, so i brought it up and put it on dining table. It is so cute. 

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 356
Points 6,195

I am having the most peaceful, relaxing  day. Still in my flannel pajamas. Came into sunroom as it is only room with decent heat. They are getting me new h pump but not until jan 4 th !! Have to,order it and with holidays....yada, yada, yada. But at least it is overd by policy.

so it is toasty, was napping till dos woke me up o go outide. They are getting so good about that. Never tried to train an older dog, they spend all

their time laying on me ,  max is resting his head on my hip and moose is keeping my feet warm. Max barely leaves my side..he thinks he is a pocket dog. I feel so blessed to have found them.

it is gray and damp here, have not seen sun in days , not really coldit is 50 degrees and no wind. Very odd to be so quiet here. I did not decorate this yr as i planned to be away...so wheni went to basement to get wrapping paper for Santa gift i hid in the car, i noticedd this tiny tree with garland, i' d say maybe 7 inches high with burlap bag as base, so i brought it up and put it on dining table. It is so cute. 

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 356
Points 6,195

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 356
Points 6,195

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 356
Points 6,195

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 356
Points 6,195

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 356
Points 6,195

• | Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 466
Points 7,440
Pat Badder replied on Tue, Dec 25 2012 1:36 PM | Locked

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful Christmas so far. I would like to share with all of you what I am working on right now. My granddaughter asked me if I would make her son an Elmo quilt. So here it is I am surpriseing them with added photos to the quilt blocks. My greatgrandson Kody adores my son. No one else exists when my son is in the room. I am going to sash around the blocks in black, the outside final border will have Elmo and Cookie monster doing football.

Pat B

• | Post Points: 80
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,805
Sukochi replied on Tue, Dec 25 2012 3:50 PM | Locked

Pat B. This is a really cute quilt What a great idea to add the pictures to it. Adorable.

Sukochi

Page 308 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 306 307 308 309 310 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use